Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP/HILFE] Rollback der Status / Roll of status back

Discussion on [HELP/HILFE] Rollback der Status / Roll of status back within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP/HILFE] Rollback der Status / Roll of status back

EN:
Hallo all e*pvp community. I have got 2010 serverfiles and I want to know quest function that rolls status points back. As you see on this movie

DE (Google Translate):
Hallo alle e * PvP Community. Ich habe 2010 Serverfiles bekam, und ich möchte Quest-Funktion, Status Punkte Rollback wissen. Wie Sie sehen auf diesem Film

Thanks for your help.
MfG, adriank1410.
Old 06/07/2011, 20:07   #2

elite*gold: 306
Whitch Serverfiles do you use?
Old 06/07/2011, 20:18   #3

elite*gold: 205
Received Thanks: 2,510
pc.reset_point()
pc.set_skill_group(0)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Bots/Tools/Cheats/Hacks] mit Status / with Status [Up2Date]
10/10/2013 - Browsergames - 207 Replies
Hallo liebe Browsergame-Section, Ich habe Shadow992 gefragt ob ich einen Thread mit allen funktionierenden Bots/Tools/Cheats/Hacks machen darf, und er hat eingewilligt. Seafight: Bot/Tool/Cheat/Hack | Status | Bewertung | Thread Seafight Bonus Map Bot | Funktioniert | 90% | Klick Facebook:
Reg Page Edited Server Status + Extra Status
08/26/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 22 Replies
This is a new realease of the reg page created by Xsense Download XAMP apache friends - xampp for windows Reg Page Files (By Tazdingo And Xsense) : Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! 1. Install XAMP 2. Go to the PHP folder of the xampplite (C:\xampplite\php) and search PHP.ini 3. In the PHP.ini search ;extension=php_mssql.dl and delete ";"
[Suche/Search] Rollback der Status / Roll of status back
05/07/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
EN: Hallo all e*pvp community. I have got 2010 serverfiles and I want to know quest function that rolls status points back. As you see on this movie YouTube - Redystrybucje statystyk DE (Google Translate): Hallo alle e * PvP Community. Ich habe 2010 Serverfiles bekam, und ich möchte Quest-Funktion, Status Punkte Rollback wissen. Wie Sie sehen auf diesem Film YouTube - Redystrybucje statystyk