Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Open The Fishing.

Discussion on Open The Fishing. within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Open The Fishing.

Hallo Freunde, möchte ich zum Ausdruck bringen mein Problem ein Tag, 200 Fische, aber das würde den Fisch zu öffnen, wenn es darum geht, sich 1 bis 2 Austern Kann ich? Eine solche porgram oder etwas varmı? Vielen Dank im Voraus

English:
Hi friends, I would like to express my problem one day, 200 fish, but this would open the fish when it comes up 1 to 2 oysters Can I? Such a porgram or something varmı? Thanks in advance
Old 01/24/2010, 20:52   #2

hmmm google translator is ja nich so das wahre
naja ich denke er will fragen warum er so viele fische fängt und nur so wenige muscheln
Old 01/24/2010, 20:53   #3

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,111
Ich glaub er sucht einen Hack, der aus ejdem Fisch ne Muschel kommen lässt!

ODER:

Er sucht ein Programm das Fische öffnet?!?
Old 01/24/2010, 21:08   #4

er fragt sich, warum er so wenig muscheln bekommt

und sucht nach einem trick oder hack wie er mehr muscheln bekommen kann
Old 01/25/2010, 00:31   #5

Quote:
er fragt sich, warum er so wenig muscheln bekommt

und sucht nach einem trick oder hack wie er mehr muscheln bekommen kann
this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Re-Open] Evolution Online is now back open!
03/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
We have brought back Evolution online there is alot more things to do alot of glitchs fixed and most of all better compose rates to go with the drops rates :) The Server is up 24/7. Everything working we even added houses to castles :) Alot translated Funner events and Quest. There is a new quest with all the god maps to earn items to get Ep. More and more come check it out! Website: Evolution Online
The Legacy of Holy Castle Open Goes into Open Beta
06/07/2008 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Official website: The Legacy of Holy Castle The Best-Ever Middle Age Strategic Browser Game After the successful CBT ,The Legacy of Holy Castle entered its wonderful Open Beta on June 5. As the Open Beta launches, the more Online Events will be open at the same time . 1. Free Blessing of the Gods From the Myth times, all the gods have been guarding this continent, until today, the gods still bless the braves of this continent. The castles which obtain the bless of the gods will be get the...
Fishing bot that can see your next fishing result?
06/02/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
Hello i have a question i am in Kuftal Tunnel since almost 9 fucking hours got the devil manta (drops angel skin) only 2 times without a drop. my fishing partner told me about ffxiapp that can see your fishing results... Questions: is this possible and when yes where i can find this kind of bot ? thank you
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips
06/22/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips Glossy Mightfish I don't really go out of my way to catch these, they mostly just show up more than enough when fishing on the warf in Steamwheedle Port in tanaris. Summer Bass To be completly honest, I don't even usually pick them up when I do catch them, a +10 spirit buff is not something I place an extremely high value on. I seem to catch them when I'm in Steamwheedle, as far as I remember.