Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Securing paypal money

Discussion on Securing paypal money within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 157/1/0
Securing paypal money

Hello,
I am about to sell account for 80€ paypal and here is what I always think about before I do it.
How do I secure money/what must I do that he will not just refund after account is in his hands.
Is f&f good option? What do you recommend.
I will probably record trade if pp needs evidence, but do they trust it?
Every help will be nice
Regards
Old 08/16/2016, 01:00   #2

elite*gold: 91
First make sure that he pays with F&F payment. You can make sure about this by checking if there are fees or shipping address involved in payment info in your activity feed on paypal. If yes, then its not a F&F payment.

Second make sure that he puts this note when he sends money - '' I declare that I am the rightful owner of the account. I revoke all rights to this payment in terms of chargeback. I also revoke any right to dispute this payment, because I am paying Virtual Goods that I already received ''

And i think that paypal is not taking seriosly any evidence from skype / steam etc.

But you should try to make a deal with him trough email address from which he is sending money. Also record a trade that may help you. But the note i gave you is enough evidence, because with it he declared that he's only & rightful owner of the account so chargebacks due to unauthorized transaction is off. Second he revoked all rights to dispute payments as he paid for already received items. That should help, if he still issue a refund, just call paypal immediately, dont message with them or do nothing, call them and tell that you have a proof that you gave him account or whatever whats virtual item, he received and now he's trying to scamm you and you could also quote paypal from their rules that its not under buyers protection, give them some proof, for example your video and tell them that hes trying to abuse their protection.

Hope you understand
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Exchange Your Money on Skrill-PSC To Money on Your Paypal Money!
09/23/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Exchange Rate: 1:1 Contact: Skype: Exceeer GL!
[Suche]Jemanden für Zusammenarbeit (MONEY, MONEY, MONEY) [Biete]E*Gold/Paypal
06/01/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 13 Replies
Hallo, wie im Titel bereits steht, suche ich jemanden, der mit mir Geld verdienen möchte. ;) Hier ist erst einmal ein Screenshot, damit ihr seht, dass ich weiß, wovon ich rede. Das ist bei weitem nicht die einzige Seite, auf der ich solche Summen verdient habe. :) http://i.imgur.com/txxz1IW.png Es geht auf jeden Fall um Folgendes: Ihr braucht ein Facebook Profil mit vielen männlichen Freunden. Aus welchem Land diese kommen spielen erstmal nur eine zweitrangige Rolle. Um den Rest...
[Request]Securing a server
11/24/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
well there is many post's out there about this one. if there is one out there i'm sorry, but i was thinking a real how to protect your server thread would be good. ppl even let the sa account is sql stay at the "given" password and so on. why can't someone just give ppl a how to protect your server out there? i'm not 100% on this my self. like do you just add PS_xxxxxx.exe firewall? or do you have to specify a port for it to use? i'm guessing there is many out there that want to...
Securing RDP
08/09/2011 - Shaiya PServer Development - 2 Replies
This header is usually used as a reson on why I posted this..I was borde...98% of the Shaiya community does not know how to do this................... Alright, first use start > programs > Admin tools, or start admin tool's, or start control pannle admin tool's, I really don't care how you get there just Fing get there...now, go to local security policy. Now, here is the bad new's, this guide won't stop Brue Forceing attack's, it will..slow them down...by quite a bit. Now, go to Account...
[Help]Securing My Server
05/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Hi again idk no one answered me last time a few pages ago so ill give er a go again i had everything up and great had friends conect all was well but then when i followed the Help topics here on how to secure ur server they didnt work idk can someone pls shed some light on this ive tried to use both the topics i searched diabloslayers and the other one but didnt seem to work on this DB ??