Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your story in Mabinogi

Discussion on Your story in Mabinogi within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Your story in Mabinogi

Quote:
Winner Prize:

1. Best story line x 1 (The prize will be given to the owner of the best story line.)
Rapier V1 laser gaming mouse, rapier precision gaming pad, rapier USB gaming headset with vibration, 2.1 Multimedia speakers and USB 4GB Micro drive (all from Verbatim)

2. Most active Mabinogi members x 3 (The prizes will be given to those keep updating their daily story in Mabinogi.)
A Verbatim USB 4GB Micro Drive

3. Lucky Draw x 10(The prizes will be given to random participants in this contest)
A Mabinogi gold coupon to use in the game. The coupon will allow users to access items including; Male/Female tab: sword, shield, cap and leather shoes and Gold tab: 200k in-game gold.
The prizes are awesome, but as a newbie, I have nothing to tell. Of course, non obstacle for veteran player.
Old 05/13/2010, 10:20   #2

LOL, the first comment is so funny.

Oh, and people here all play NA right? But I guess you can still register and win the material items for fun.
Old 05/13/2010, 19:54   #3

meh i could care less. i got all the things i want for my pc. Razer Mamba, Razer Mako 2.1 Razer Megaladon, Razer Tarantula, Razer Destructor Pad. *huge Razer user* besides the specs on the mouse they are giving are like the low end razer
Old 05/14/2010, 01:32   #4

I wonder why they hosted the event on a third party website.