Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About alchemy fireball

Discussion on About alchemy fireball within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About alchemy fireball

Apparentally, with a modded dll, alchemy fireball can still go infinite range, go through walls, and self target. Just noticed that today. Now just need to compare what nexon changed......
Old 03/13/2010, 16:13   #2

Just by comparing it you might find what they changed, but it really won't change a thing if there's a server sided check.
Old 03/13/2010, 16:29   #3

Alchemy Fireball and Fireball are literally the same things. There's just a check in the code to see if you're using alchemy fireball or not.

Or it's a server sided check to see if you're using alchemy fireball or not.
Old 03/13/2010, 17:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncreative. View Post
Alchemy Fireball and Fireball are literally the same things. There's just a check in the code to see if you're using alchemy fireball or not.

Or it's a server sided check to see if you're using alchemy fireball or not.
alchemy fireball is based on your alchemy mastery not your magic mastery, and it's a bit less damage (if u can tell, compare rank F with rank F crystal or r1 with r1 crystal)
Old 03/13/2010, 18:43   #5

its a server sided check and Cecy he didnt mean that x.x he meant like it might be posible to do a mod or something to make the alchemy fireball the same has normal fireball
Old 03/13/2010, 19:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpower5 View Post
its a server sided check and Cecy he didnt mean that x.x he meant like it might be posible to do a mod or something to make the alchemy fireball the same has normal fireball
^^ he wasn't specific enuff
Old 03/13/2010, 19:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecyElmo View Post
^^ he wasn't specific enuff
true x.x it took me a while to understand needed to reread it T.T
Old 03/14/2010, 16:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecyElmo View Post
alchemy fireball is based on your alchemy mastery not your magic mastery, and it's a bit less damage (if u can tell, compare rank F with rank F crystal or r1 with r1 crystal)
I already know. But they use the same line of code that fireball uses in the dll's.

For example, I modded fireball to go through walls and all that, and alchemy fireball does the same.
Fireball and Alchemy fireball are the same skill in a way. There's only one thing that stops them from being the same, which is the decision on whether or not the skill is Alchemy or the actual skill.
Old 03/14/2010, 22:06   #9

Quote:
I already know. But they use the same line of code that fireball uses in the dll's.

For example, I modded fireball to go through walls and all that, and alchemy fireball does the same.
Fireball and Alchemy fireball are the same skill in a way. There's only one thing that stops them from being the same, which is the decision on whether or not the skill is Alchemy or the actual skill.
So if you change alchemy fireball to regular fireball, would you be using alchemy fireball still? But it'd go off as your r1 fireball? (assuming you have r1 anyway)

Or are you just using alchemy fireball to see what nexon changed so that you can mod the normal fireball and figure out a new way into it?

I don't quite understand what you're going for.
Old 03/14/2010, 22:26   #10

He is trying to make the alchemy fireball do the same dmg has normal fireball since their codeing is alike but that is server sided
Old 03/14/2010, 22:53   #11

Quote:
He is trying to make the alchemy fireball do the same dmg has normal fireball since their codeing is alike but that is server sided
No, I'm not. You need to learn how to read english properly.
What I was trying to say is that alchemy fireball and fireball are the same skills, and read the same code, but there's just one thing that the server does that decides whether or not the skill is fireball or alchemy fireball.
Not that I'm trying to make alchemy fireball do the same damage as fireball. Damage is server sided.
Old 03/14/2010, 22:59   #12

Quote:
No, I'm not. You need to learn how to read english properly.
What I was trying to say is that alchemy fireball and fireball are the same skills, and read the same code, but there's just one thing that the server does that decides whether or not the skill is fireball or alchemy fireball.
Not that I'm trying to make alchemy fireball do the same damage as fireball. Damage is server sided.
Then explain your self better we cant understand your poor use of English we cant just guess what your trying to do.
Old 03/14/2010, 23:16   #13

Quote:
Then explain your self better we cant understand your poor use of English we cant just guess what your trying to do.
Quote:
There's just a check in the code to see if you're using alchemy fireball or not.
That's a quote from my first post.
I never said I was trying to change the skills. Don't try to be smart if you're not smart, ok? Or you could take a few English classes.
Old 03/14/2010, 23:41   #14

Quote:
That's a quote from my first post.
I never said I was trying to change the skills. Don't try to be smart if you're not smart, ok? Or you could take a few English classes.
Okay, there's just a check in the code. What's you're point? What's the use of that?

And what will you do with figuring this out?
Old 03/15/2010, 01:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloakedfail View Post
Okay, there's just a check in the code. What's you're point? What's the use of that?

And what will you do with figuring this out?
It was just a little information for you all.
Closed Thread