Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] Full Miner/Refiner and Weaver Bots

Discussion on [Project] Full Miner/Refiner and Weaver Bots within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Project] Full Miner/Refiner and Weaver Bots

Well, I find this stuff way too tedious to do myself, so I'm going to write an AI to do it for me. I think with a bit of complex coding it can be done with autoIT such that it runs consistently. The key is using the map window (and making sure it's open, obviously).

How? Waypoints, by editing the map files themselves.

Example: Emain Macha Sheep.

Put waypoints at every intersection so you don't run into walls, one at the sheep, and one near the spinning wheel. Use object identification to target sheep, wool, and the wheel respectively. Hell, we could even add waypoints to sell the gathering knife and buy a new one every x runs (set as parameter?).

I'll start playing with autoIT and figuring out exactly how this will work tonight/tomorrow, I think. Not sure if I'm going to start with that one or mining. I'm not sure where the best place to do the mining is - probably Solea, which means it's going to take forever to walk from Solea to Vales to do refining. The good news is, it's mostly flat ground and wouldn't need that many waypoints - it's probably pretty doable - you can get to the ore and the exits in Solea without running into any enemies, whereas Anthell and Barri are much more dangerous.

There's also the use of Metallurgy. In this case you need to be neutral to elves, there are no sites in Physis and I don't think there is a refinery in Zhardin (I will double-check that point). You can carry a lot more ore, and therefore do a lot more refining, if you're using metallurgy.

As for what to do with the ingots, we abuse mail storage and mail all of the ingots to an inactive mule, duh.
Old 10/24/2009, 23:55   #2

An AutoWeaver already exists, and Metallurgy/Refining-Bots an be done in a few minutes using AutoIT and ImageSearch. Just get the "Blinkin"-DDS using MabiPackage.
Old 10/25/2009, 00:10   #3

I thought the auto weaver just weaved what was in your inventory at the time, rather than going to the sheep, getting wool, then weaving it, dumping the results, and going back?
Old 10/25/2009, 00:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittymew View Post
I thought the auto weaver just weaved what was in your inventory at the time, rather than going to the sheep, getting wool, then weaving it, dumping the results, and going back?
Oh, you mean the whole thing.

Well, thats true, that would be nice.
Old 10/25/2009, 00:43   #5

It's doable, it'll take me some time but I think it's not that difficult. Has anyone used map points for AutoIT bots before? If so that would be a good starting point.
Old 10/25/2009, 03:58   #6

you know what else would be awesome. a bot that mines for you and only picks up certain items. like if you just need gold you can set it to only pick up those ores or if youre at zardine you just pick up the fossils. things like that
Old 10/25/2009, 06:00   #7

Yeah, you'll be able to do that with my bot. I've got the waypoint stuff down, now I just need to make good identifiable .jpgs for the items and the interface. Can anyone give me some help ripping the alt-text? I've got a few ideas but you guys have done this a few more times!
Old 10/25/2009, 06:01   #8

Hey, I can't wait until you release the bot. I'm waiting for the metallurgy & refining bot =p
Wish you all the best
Old 10/25/2009, 06:37   #9

Still not sure how I'm doing metallurgy - it doesn't have a flag, so I'm going to have to try to do image ID on the sparkles. Sulfur won't be happening - no flag, and they blend in too well with the ground to do image ID. I guess since it's a small area, you can just click like an idiot and pick up fossils. Someone else can code that. ^_^
Old 10/25/2009, 09:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittymew View Post
Still not sure how I'm doing metallurgy - it doesn't have a flag, so I'm going to have to try to do image ID on the sparkles. Sulfur won't be happening - no flag, and they blend in too well with the ground to do image ID. I guess since it's a small area, you can just click like an idiot and pick up fossils. Someone else can code that. ^_^
would image id work with the fossils? because the only thing that would make this unique is if it can pick up JUST the fossils because i mean if i wanted to just pick up everything a simple macro would do. one that just picks up fossiils though would be pwnage

EDIT: sulfur can die in hell i dont think a lot of people care about sulfur that much. so feel free to ignore that one
Old 10/25/2009, 15:54   #11

Yes, you could pick up just the fossils, the trick is mining the sulfur rocks to get the fossils out, since they aren't targetable.
Old 10/25/2009, 16:47   #12

imagesearch for the rocks, a 2nd search for the pickaxe symbol within the rock

not THAT big of a trick xD
Old 10/25/2009, 18:34   #13

As soon as the patch was released, I made the sulfur rocks names visible, just like the metallurgy spots. This allowed me to distinguish easily between them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2009, 18:43   #14

Simply edit prodb.xml and some file located at "local" (forgot which one) to show the names. Showname = true instead of false

and how do we make them targetable?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2009, 20:58   #15

(didnt check/test yet, too lazy) probably something in propdb.xml with "IsTargetable="False"" (change to true)
Closed Thread