Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Bot for Hydra training.

Discussion on [Request] Bot for Hydra training. within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Bot for Hydra training.

Hello, I want to know if someone may do a bot for use automatically Hydra Transmutation, the most time-consuming part for get Hydra Master is just use the skill.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 06/22/2014, 16:33   #2

Hijacking thread in order to not flood the forum
I am looking for such bot as well, since hydra would take more than 3 weeks at best and oly 66,6 hours with a bot..
I was trying to make one but I'm totally new to autoit, and apparently just copying and modifying a fighter's autoit won't work.
So is any kind soul out there willing to help?
Thanks in advane.
Old 07/06/2014, 21:01   #3

Hey, guys! I've been out awhile, but I'm trying to get back into this side of life. Given the time, I'm sure I could throw something together in AutoIt, but I don't currently have a character to test it on. I'll see if I can't get one for that. What exactly do you want it to do?
Old 09/25/2014, 22:58   #4

If you know any basic knowledge of Autoit...
Send ( "your hydra hotkey" )
Sleep ( "3000" )
Mouseclick ( "left" )
Sleep ( "62000" )

Copy paste muchos

so hacker, very bot, such power, wow