Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Glitches

Discussion on Glitches within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/18/2009, 02:46   #31

elite*gold: 0
hahaha pahingi
Old 10/22/2009, 13:44   #32

There's one on the stairway to the Tir Chonnail bank. You can get to the platform of the bank by trying to click to the right of the doorway, onto the platform pretty easily.

I also had a friend who said she fell off the platform of the soul stream where Nao is, but no idea how...

And for some reason I tend to get glitchy cutscenes for some bosses sometimes, even without mods.

And in pretty much any elevated platforms, you can get really close to the edge and sit down/up or something to have a temporary teleport/fall effect, though it doesn't do anything physically.

I've seen an elf in Dunbarton using the dice tossing skill while hiding, which looked pretty interesting... but I couldn't accomplish this myself. I'd like to know how this works, though.

Sometimes if you mount a broom pet, if it lags the animation, it will look like your character was impaled up the **** while getting on it...

Also when I tried dueling myself with the self right-clicking mod, it had that glowing ring effect that appears when requesting a duel, and it stayed there even after I left and came back. It was near Lepus in Filia.

You can change use the sitting pose for an outfit with any outfit if you just switch them after sitting down.
Old 10/22/2009, 22:07   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
Guys, here two Glitches I saw today:

1. I was on the "Aspiring Sailor"-Boat, when I noticed that Stone Bisons, Spiders, and Stone Hounds on the water. They were walking around there, and they were tiny.

2. Some Giant had GodMode in PvP, he was Deadly and naked, and even though 5 Elves were FH-ing him, he didn't die. No Idea why.
I thought elves couldnt FH him.

And Godmode was fixed i thought.
Old 10/22/2009, 22:51   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by princealtiar View Post
I thought elves couldnt FH him.

And Godmode was fixed i thought.
I think he means Elf-Aligned humans using Final Hit.
Old 10/22/2009, 23:01   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawk0r View Post
I think he means Elf-Aligned humans using Final Hit.
^This.
Old 10/23/2009, 00:22   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
^This.
^ sorry xD

But still,is godmode disabled still?
Old 10/24/2009, 04:03   #37

So I ran into one i found quite rare and it was on accident....

I went to set up shop in Dunbarton square not noticing that another individual was attempting to do the same in the exact spot I was setting up on. We had hit "Open" at the same exact time to create the shop, and to my surprise we set up shop on top of each other! It showed my Shop in use as well as hers. it was really crazy. To make sure it prove it more i enabled my brownie shop keeper to see if it would spawn on top of hers, lol it worked two shops open at the same time!the problem was i have to change channel to get the shop to unable itself. I think I am gonna test it with a friend and see if we can replicate this glitch....

Might have some hidden value >_>

And that is my glitch for this thread :3
Old 10/24/2009, 23:03   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekenshin View Post
So I ran into one i found quite rare and it was on accident....

I went to set up shop in Dunbarton square not noticing that another individual was attempting to do the same in the exact spot I was setting up on. We had hit "Open" at the same exact time to create the shop, and to my surprise we set up shop on top of each other! It showed my Shop in use as well as hers. it was really crazy. To make sure it prove it more i enabled my brownie shop keeper to see if it would spawn on top of hers, lol it worked two shops open at the same time!the problem was i have to change channel to get the shop to unable itself. I think I am gonna test it with a friend and see if we can replicate this glitch....

Might have some hidden value >_>

And that is my glitch for this thread :3
On top of each other?

*Gets ideas about creating Shop Towers*
Old 10/26/2009, 20:21   #39

Im surprised no one put the getting out of the map on rano, connous, and physis... they fixed it with g7(because the bridges to courcle were put up where you got out).

But I found out how to do it in connous still(about a week ago).... invovles air balloons and keep clicking near a certain mountain arround filia (I didnt mod back then so idk how the flight path if you could just fly out and let balloon crash out there)
Old 10/26/2009, 23:11   #40

Is the rafting glitch, where you could walk on the water, still usable? Or was it fixed?
Old 10/26/2009, 23:34   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiOokami View Post
Is the rafting glitch, where you could walk on the water, still usable? Or was it fixed?
There's a e method to get in the water. It still works because I'm using it to train my character. Warrior hobgoblins gives around 300exp each kill if we include the 50% penality.
Old 10/26/2009, 23:35   #42

Could you tell me the instructions or PM them to me? I want to train thunder
Old 10/27/2009, 00:15   #43

Just discovered a new Glitch:
When I traded my Event DB from my Alt to my Main, my Main dc'd.

When I logged back on, the DB was gone.

Yes, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!
Old 10/30/2009, 03:40   #44

It's probably already been said, but there's a glitch in Barri where you can walk in the blackness. All you do is keep walking into the 'stairs' area and you actually go through it into the blackness. It's still doable, but I don't suggest anyone really do this...screwed up my account on channel 2. :/
Old 10/30/2009, 15:14   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by DknightOdin View Post
It's probably already been said, but there's a glitch in Barri where you can walk in the blackness. All you do is keep walking into the 'stairs' area and you actually go through it into the blackness. It's still doable, but I don't suggest anyone really do this...screwed up my account on channel 2. :/
this one has been partially "fixed"

yes you can still run there BUT...

1) you now need to open all doors on all floors to open boss room
2) you can't run into the rooms trough a wall (and going back up fails baol, so dont even try it there)
Closed Thread