Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Glitches

Discussion on Glitches within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/14/2009, 00:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
never mind, the glitch has been patched with last update
Old 06/14/2009, 02:02   #17

Hey, just found a new Bug.

In the Options, go to Effects. Then make the Shadows "Not Used". Then untick everything except Glow Effect and Shadow Blurring.

Voilá, your playing Mabinogi with Heaven/Golden Style.

Not useful, but kinda entertaining. 8D
Old 06/14/2009, 12:17   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
Cloud, what do you mean by "the mods being updated again"?

All my Mods work fine, the only one that doesn't work is Multinogi.
he's talking about the glitches.
according to the video, with moonshine's mod we r suppose to be able to hit normal with that glitch.

but Tiara has come to realize that her mod is making ppl having *** mode,
so she updated her modso that ppl can get into *** mode but can not hit normally.

now the only thing that work in *** mode with the new moonshine is FH and WM, no smash, no normal punch, no magic, no archery.
Old 06/23/2009, 16:54   #19

ive seen people do that but i still have yet to figure it out, my brother said it has to do with production mastery, but i saw a guy do it after his friend icespeared him in pvp so idk
Old 07/26/2009, 07:06   #20

elite*gold: 240
Dunbarton healers house glitch of you do it just right not very useful unless in pvp and that pesky giant (or elf) wont leave you alone long enough to turn pvp off
Old 07/26/2009, 09:50   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
Dunbarton healers house glitch of you do it just right not very useful unless in pvp and that pesky giant (or elf) wont leave you alone long enough to turn pvp off
There's glitches like that pretty much everywhere o_o even in dungeons.... i remember walking right towards the next floor through pitch blackness and... once i reached the last floor and boss it said something like. All dungeon doors have not been open yet. Lol even with just the boss key o_o
Old 07/26/2009, 20:08   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huynh. View Post
There's glitches like that pretty much everywhere o_o even in dungeons.... i remember walking right towards the next floor through pitch blackness and... once i reached the last floor and boss it said something like. All dungeon doors have not been open yet. Lol even with just the boss key o_o
yep i love glitching things then ppl go wth cuz the healers house you have to get it just right and ppl think its like the bank glitch where you just keep walking and you're in.. imho THAT has to be the most stupid glitch around >,>.... that and the arena wall glitch
Old 07/26/2009, 20:16   #23

Alright, I had a pretty weird glitch today.

I was running Maize with a friend, and I stood under the Roomdoor when my friend activated the chest and the monsters were summoned. I was in the door.

Now comes the weird thing:

I lagged, I clicked something, and all of the sudden I was in the black of the dungeon. You know, outside of the walls. I couldn't move, and after around 5 seconds I dc'd.
Old 07/26/2009, 20:25   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
Alright, I had a pretty weird glitch today.

I was running Maize with a friend, and I stood under the Roomdoor when my friend activated the chest and the monsters were summoned. I was in the door.

Now comes the weird thing:

I lagged, I clicked something, and all of the sudden I was in the black of the dungeon. You know, outside of the walls. I couldn't move, and after around 5 seconds I dc'd.
that's weird.. i've been glitched into the door before but never tried to get out of the walls O_o although i have heard it being done before... another glitch that has happened to me on like 3 or 4 occasions was i was in karu (doesnt matter which) and when i finished the dungeon in transformation (black knight) i clicked to exit and it jumped me from black to infra black downside was that it only lasted as long as the transformation so i just spent as much time as i could in the rabbie arena lobby lol
Old 07/26/2009, 21:31   #25

I like my glitches o-o. shooting through walls and dungeon doors rofl.
Old 08/01/2009, 03:45   #26

Guys, here two Glitches I saw today:

1. I was on the "Aspiring Sailor"-Boat, when I noticed that Stone Bisons, Spiders, and Stone Hounds on the water. They were walking around there, and they were tiny.

2. Some Giant had GodMode in PvP, he was Deadly and naked, and even though 5 Elves were FH-ing him, he didn't die. No Idea why.
Old 08/02/2009, 18:11   #27

well, dark, i know about the small spawns on the fishing boat, but not about the godmode :O

on the fishing boat you have a chance to fish up treasure chests, these can contain enchant scrolls, or blacksmithing manuals for all the grace armor parts. if you open a chest like that you get a small stone spawn, like 2 zombies, bisons. or 3 spiders. very easy to kill, and not necessary to kill to get the insides of the chest. some people just ignore the spawns and after a while they just walk off the boat. sometimes they spawn there too if you open the chest on the edge XD
Old 08/05/2009, 03:35   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudkiller2006 View Post
well, dark, i know about the small spawns on the fishing boat, but not about the godmode :O

on the fishing boat you have a chance to fish up treasure chests, these can contain enchant scrolls, or blacksmithing manuals for all the grace armor parts. if you open a chest like that you get a small stone spawn, like 2 zombies, bisons. or 3 spiders. very easy to kill, and not necessary to kill to get the insides of the chest. some people just ignore the spawns and after a while they just walk off the boat. sometimes they spawn there too if you open the chest on the edge XD
I saw a guy actually ON the water killing those mobs.
Old 08/14/2009, 08:27   #29

Most people probably already know this, but if you write <ttfenglish size (insert size)> (insert text) in the private chat, you can write in the size you want.
Old 08/14/2009, 12:11   #30

Ah thats a clasic one, i remember around G2 you could make people crash by using oversized fonts x3
Closed Thread