Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

awesome,i hope this doesnt change look!!!

Discussion on awesome,i hope this doesnt change look!!! within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
awesome,i hope this doesnt change look!!!

especially if your a mage like my main is ,i just hope that this doesnt change that much.....

for those who are warriors with a decent thunder rank i think you might like this 1.....
Old 09/06/2011, 16:36   #2

Excessively nice, although the thunder mages hitting 2k crits on elite with one charge of thunder even more powerful? Well, at least rangers get upgraded skills, masterpiece bow, and sniper title. I wonder what will happen with melee, which is already fading?
Old 09/06/2011, 23:47   #3

Mages will always grow more powerful. If you ever started training a mage because you knew of this happening, you will me happy (like me). This is when I intend to pick mabinogi back up again due to me having the 3 books combined into 1 from the magical, magician gachapon.
Old 09/06/2011, 23:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
Mages will always grow more powerful. If you ever started training a mage because you knew of this happening, you will me happy (like me). This is when I intend to pick mabinogi back up again due to me having the 3 books combined into 1 from the magical, magician gachapon.
ikr ive always been a mage i have like 4 of those books cuz i have some nx **** friends lol, altho ihave at least 7 of my personal favorite atm, Great eweca spell book ftw (i already have about 600 mana with master of fireball title so i dont really need more if i have reduction instead )
Old 09/07/2011, 02:00   #5

mmm btw, you dont need a bunch of nexon... Just status effects + a brain to use rollback and save the items from gachapon...
Old 09/07/2011, 03:02   #6

lol im here more for mods than those altho i have demi status(easy to get) which i spam on him lol, i also stumbled upon the production success rate up status...that plus r4 potion makeing and a homestead full of mana herbs i dont really need to use those books im actually saveing for friends of mine (newbies) i tend to help out,i just keep my great eweca and combines books tho just to run elite sms
Old 09/07/2011, 03:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
mmm btw, you dont need a bunch of nexon... Just status effects + a brain to use rollback and save the items from gachapon...
You can still use rollback? :O
Old 09/07/2011, 03:37   #8

DAMIT!!!!!!, WHO IS THE IDIOT USEING DRAGON METEORS IN TARA FESTIVAL ON ALEXINA!!!! -.-
Old 09/07/2011, 03:56   #9

Logic, figure it out for yourself. I am not a bucket full of answers. Second, may I see OP code for demi status? I want to see if it is compatible with my params that hold about every status effect within them. Chances are, it is since you have a working demi-*** mode. If possible, pm me it. I don't mind if you can't. I will eventually find the working OP code but hey, less work involved this way... right? xD
Old 09/07/2011, 04:17   #10

id rather not share..... i mean its kinda cuz you said your quiting(speaking of which your not going to are you considering your still in these forums O.o), and after just witnessing ppl spamming demi metoers and etc at tara festival imma just save (dont take it personal i dont trust ppl atm) plus i cant show you the uncoded version cuz im useing vmware method in otherwords i have no ideal where the character id is and the rest of the packet is...
Old 09/09/2011, 01:08   #11

The OPcodes will be leaked eventually anyways. There is always an idiot who does, so just wait for it.
Old 09/09/2011, 02:15   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyjr2 View Post
The OPcodes will be leaked eventually anyways. There is always an idiot who does, so just wait for it.
yea im just not gonna be it , also LOL

time to kill fergus (evil laugh)