Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

change dodge using CE!(.hope it'll work for you guys..^^..)

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 5
Post change dodge using CE!(.hope it'll work for you guys..^^..)

hey guys....

i was experimenting with CE and WPE Pro this past few days and i found out the address of dodge on rfonline.bin its
02EDF800..
02EDF804..
02EDF402..
thats for the dodge...and it doesnt change every time you scan for addresses..^^
i changed my dodge to 211 and it worked for a few times{i cant remember what i did to make it work.....}.i really hope it'll do the same for you guys..^^


i hope it'll help...

im still workin things out for atk.spd and accuracy..whheeeew!!

tnanks for giving me a hint raving_dude

i practiced hacking pots.(using wpe pro)..just like what you told me...^^ and it worked..100%



itchydrichy is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 100
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0405.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0406.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0407.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0408.jpg[/IMG]


okatokat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 86
lol and I made 15600 dodge ring just by editing diffrent things and what? Dodge and such is serversided and you cant change it. regards
tsufuri is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 201
Received Thanks: 537
You are just changin the displayed dodge not the real dodge. The real value of your dodge is on server and you can't change it.


jpogzs is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 2
How you managed that? Tuto here in a post forum teaching please.

tonimerlos is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 2
@ TSUFURI

How you managed that? Tuto here in a post forum teaching please.

Excuse the double post
tonimerlos is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 201
Received Thanks: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonimerlos View Post
How you managed that? Tuto here in a post forum teaching please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonimerlos View Post
@ TSUFURI

How you managed that? Tuto here in a post forum teaching please.

Excuse the double post

It will not work.
jpogzs is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by itchydrichy View Post
hey guys....

i was experimenting with CE and WPE Pro this past few days and i found out the address of dodge on rfonline.bin its
02EDF800..
02EDF804..
02EDF402..
thats for the dodge...and it doesnt change every time you scan for addresses..^^
i changed my dodge to 211 and it worked for a few times{i cant remember what i did to make it work.....}.i really hope it'll do the same for you guys..^^


i hope it'll help...

im still workin things out for atk.spd and accuracy..whheeeew!!

tnanks for giving me a hint raving_dude

i practiced hacking pots.(using wpe pro)..just like what you told me...^^ and it worked..100%
r u sure u change them on the game....?
or it just the display on ur stat...?

as I knew it only change the display on ur stat and not in game stats...u can change the dodge as high as u want but it ain't effected at all....

tell me if I am wrong..
broer is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 5
guys..one of my friends told me(he was workin inside level up games PH)..he told me...we can change it...
the dodge on the stats screen can be changed as well as your real dodge for the game....

thats what he assured me...im sorry coz' were still workin' on it...we can be fired from our jobs if this leaks....^^

ill update you guys...once we've done it...hope you guys will understand us...

(and it true what you guys told me...thats itll change the dodge on the stats screen...once we get the correct address of dodge on the server...well tell it to you...so you would also get benefit from it...)

xoxo^^
itchydrichy is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 438
@itchydrichy instead of modifying dodger on server side why your friend do hack a GM account w/ Item Summon....para nde k n mahirap...HEehehehe Joke lang po.
zhoea is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 201
Received Thanks: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by itchydrichy View Post
guys..one of my friends told me(he was workin inside level up games PH)..he told me...we can change it...
the dodge on the stats screen can be changed as well as your real dodge for the game....

thats what he assured me...im sorry coz' were still workin' on it...we can be fired from our jobs if this leaks....^^

ill update you guys...once we've done it...hope you guys will understand us...

(and it true what you guys told me...thats itll change the dodge on the stats screen...once we get the correct address of dodge on the server...well tell it to you...so you would also get benefit from it...)

xoxo^^
Well if you can prove this, it will be a good help for all.
jpogzs is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpogzs View Post
Well if you can prove this, it will be a good help for all.

I agree with jpogzs
tonimerlos is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 2
hello

plss send me a f ile this is my Email


thnx.....
GoodChild is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 5
are you sure? Because i've tried to find the HEX about 1weeks and i found nothing.. If you can CHANGE the dodge rate, in my calculation surely we also can change the Block rate (which until now i think nobody solve this cheat =D )

for blocked rate, there are too many possible HEX, so simply said it difficult and i still tried to find it(until now) =(
joniesmod is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodChild View Post
plss send me a f ile this is my Email


thnx.....

seriously dont give out ur email ive alread sent **** to 7 people on these forums and others*none being given away*
and trust me i wont just send ****...
tempting to do it to u right now...


greedlt is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[TUT]Change ur normal amu or br to 100% or higher def, attck, dodge
first open CE 5.4 Open the RF_online.bin NOTE: U MUST UNEQUIP YOUR AMU OR BR B4 U START SCAN Scan ur Normal Amu or Br using text then find the...
105 Replies - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
i hope u guys can answer me :P grand chase
is it any bot on grand chase?? iam tired to try to get job 2.... btw i know u guys will call me a noob:D but do i care??
1 Replies - Grand Chase
hello guys hope u help me about the dbs sound
we all know that when db droped its sounds same like meteors , i think thats a problem for all of us cuz we need a special sound for the db to give...
11 Replies - CO2 Programming
I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU GUYS TO APPEAR THE CR MAP
1.) YOU DON'T NEED THE CABALBOT TO BYPASS THE GAMEGUARD. 2.) ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DELETE THE GAMEGAURD.DES FROM THE CABAL ONLINE PH FOLDER. 3.)...
9 Replies - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
hello guys, hope im welcome
hello guys, hope im welcome
1 Replies - Say Hello



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.