Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have an idea.

Discussion on I have an idea. within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have an idea.

Let's stop helping people with mods. The forums are flooded with people trying to get pake and MNG to work. Just stop helping them, for the sake of the game. If everyone stops helping the noobs with mods, eventually all of this will die down, but since people continue to assist the newbies, its just more and more people who will have pake, be able to crash the game, and dupe, further ruining the economy and making the game in a worse state.
Old 08/22/2011, 01:54   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyjr2 View Post
...If everyone stops helping the noobs with mods...
Have you even seen the troll responses when people ask for help here? Help is hardly ever given. Its the fact that the information is out here and some people are smart enough to actually read that it's spreading around.
Old 08/22/2011, 03:05   #3

You're on a forum specifically devoted to breaking the game, why in ***'s name are you complaining about said game being broken?

for ****'s sake, the idea that you're going to keep "hacking" in a little secret club that nobody can get into is dumb. Eventually someone is going to come along with the diligence, intelligence and patience to learn how to mod, AND the willingness to make it public, and we get what we have now. No matter how "UG" you try to keep it.
Old 08/22/2011, 03:29   #4

When you don't help the noobs they QQ and tell Nexon
Old 08/22/2011, 03:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRule View Post
You're on a forum specifically devoted to breaking the game, why in ***'s name are you complaining about said game being broken?

for ****'s sake, the idea that you're going to keep "hacking" in a little secret club that nobody can get into is dumb. Eventually someone is going to come along with the diligence, intelligence and patience to learn how to mod, AND the willingness to make it public, and we get what we have now. No matter how "UG" you try to keep it.

Did I ever say it was underground? I am saying that instead of helping all the people who have no idea what they're doing, just leave them alone. If they have the patience and intelligence to scour the forums and do it without asking and putting up new threads all over the place, then they deserve to be able to use mabipake. If we are just spoonfeeding all the people begging, its just giving idiots power.
Old 08/22/2011, 04:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyjr2 View Post
Did I ever say it was underground? I am saying that instead of helping all the people who have no idea what they're doing, just leave them alone. If they have the patience and intelligence to scour the forums and do it without asking and putting up new threads all over the place, then they deserve to be able to use mabipake. If we are just spoonfeeding all the people begging, its just giving idiots power.
heres my view point on this.. i agree with not helping them, all the info needed is out the people ruining the game are probaly the dumb ones who dont know anything about hacking or modding and just run around like "hehe what now nexon, i got hacks whatcha gonna do... yeah everyone go to blah blah blah lets break this game cuz were idiots and have no consideration about the actual game....." people you do realize game breaking exploits arent supposed to ACTUALLY KILL the game. it should be to make ur gameing life easier and not destroy it for others in my opinion..then again im rather new to this forum (not really i just lost the password to my old account lol)
Old 08/22/2011, 05:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by metric36 View Post
heres my view point on this.. i agree with not helping them, all the info needed is out the people ruining the game are probaly the dumb ones who dont know anything about hacking or modding and just run around like "hehe what now nexon, i got hacks whatcha gonna do... yeah everyone go to blah blah blah lets break this game cuz were idiots and have no consideration about the actual game....." people you do realize game breaking exploits arent supposed to ACTUALLY KILL the game. it should be to make ur gameing life easier and not destroy it for others in my opinion..then again im rather new to this forum (not really i just lost the password to my old account lol)
I agree with the part that says gamebreaking mods are not meant to kill the game. They are indeed to just help you and not affect anyone else.