Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Quick Release] Twintail & More

Discussion on [Quick Release] Twintail & More within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 12/14/2009, 21:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Frankly, there is no such thing as the "UG". !NONE! Just groups of close, 'hacker' friends who create mods and share them with another, but don't leak or release them to the public. Just private mods; no such thing as an official modding underground. So, for once, everybody shut the **** up about the non-existent UG, pl0x.

.................Thank you, goodnight

Edit: Also, don't post a download to something that's already up and out there. There's a tut in the thread, too, as I recall. lrn2read, pl0x? I don't like the idea of idiots asking for thanks for posting something that's already said and done by another poster.
Old 12/15/2009, 01:55   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Link View Post
Frankly, there is no such thing as the "UG". !NONE! Just groups of close, 'hacker' friends who create mods and share them with another, but don't leak or release them to the public. Just private mods; no such thing as an official modding underground. So, for once, everybody shut the fuck up about the non-existent UG, pl0x.

.................Thank you, goodnight

Edit: Also, don't post a download to something that's already up and out there. There's a tut in the thread, too, as I recall. lrn2read, pl0x? I don't like the idea of idiots asking for thanks for posting something that's already said and done by another poster.
Oh lawl, you have no idea.

Theres AntiNexon, theres Trikors UG, the one Kev mentioned, and some others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage333 View Post
How do you think you're contributing here? This has been posted already, it just wasn't stickied.

You think you can look "smart" buy copying shit from elsewhere and just posting it? Stop being a pompous ass.

Step 5
Thank me, or I'll remove it.

No one gives a damn about how many times you've been thanked. You gain credibility by making useful posts. So far, you've done a whole lot of being rude.

Oh, right, I forgot. You followed the directions that were leaked form mabimods senior boards and made a skill.dll, that just about anyone could do. And then you took it down because you were feeling all neglected because people didn't press thanks?

And, I'm sure you're doing this to get the "UG's Attention", am I not mistaken? Let me ask you a question. Do you REALLY believe the UG exists? Surprised no one has mentioned that fact earlier. Do you REALLY think DR is part of it? Have you ever considered that maybe it doesn't exist? That the whole "oh yeah, you might get the UG's attention" was a ploy to get people to release mods? Consider that.

(Heh, I guess I'm a lot more hated now =D)
Gawd, I love you for that Post.
Old 12/15/2009, 01:58   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKB990 View Post
Did I say credits go to me? I just said press thanks, and it's on my MU so I myself can find it, so why not post some simple steps. The skill.dll had a little more to it if you look at it, e.g. 100% enchant, which therefore I'm getting paid in NX to help someone with. Though, you can continue saying I never helped, because I don't post in the public. I don't care about "UG's" because they, if they do exist, have the minor things that do nothing besides inflate the economy. Also, I care about how many times I get thanked, because I myself, am against numb nuts like yourself, who do nothing but rant towards accused idiots. Though I must thank you for being a, as you say, pompous ***.

Now, keep your ego in your pants.
That skill.dll had 100% enchant?! I should have downloaded when I had my chance Dx
Old 12/15/2009, 02:47   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
Oh lawl, you have no idea.

Theres AntiNexon, theres Trikors UG, the one Kev mentioned, and some others.
he means UG in the romanticized way, as in.. a huge group of godly modders with godlier mods that could ruin nexon as we know it... but they choose not to.

no, that dosent exist.

small groups of people do exist, and there quite powerful..

your right, and wrong at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post

Gawd, I love you for that Post.
keep it in your pants DR ;D
Old 12/15/2009, 03:44   #20

too bad it didn't have 100% enchant anyways ;o

nice try ABK :3
Old 12/16/2009, 03:54   #21

Hmmmmm gimme 100% enchant and i'll love you forever? 8D
Old 12/16/2009, 21:40   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets2fly2 View Post
he means UG in the romanticized way, as in.. a huge group of godly modders with godlier mods that could ruin nexon as we know it... but they choose not to.

no, that dosent exist.

small groups of people do exist, and there quite powerful..
Of course theres no huge group of godly modders. I dont know about the other UGs, but AntiNexons Mabi Category isnt that big either. The only reason AN has a lot of Members is because it features 3 different games: Mabinogi, Maple Story, and Combat Arms.

Aaaanyways, Spam deleted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2009, 03:35   #23

Quote:

Step 4
You have 20-30 minutes, at minimum, to use it before you get "banned" [booted].
[/COLOR][/B]
o.o I've never gotten booted with this, and I'm using a HShield bypass, along with kuku, Twintail, pake, and others.
Old 12/17/2009, 13:11   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevsprk View Post
o.o I've never gotten booted with this, and I'm using a HShield bypass, along with kuku, Twintail, pake, and others.
Disconnected. ^^;
Old 12/17/2009, 14:03   #25

Quote:
Disconnected. ^^;
some things just dont happen
Old 12/18/2009, 00:28   #26

perx indicated that i have some sort of file path wrong.... heh no clue which file path is wrong so AH?

[Program]
Name=client.exe
Auto=-1
Quit=-1
[Injections]
Num=1
1=C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\bypass.dll
Num=2
2=C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\dinput8.dll
Old 12/18/2009, 00:40   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoitran2293 View Post
perx indicated that i have some sort of file path wrong.... heh no clue which file path is wrong so AH?

[Program]
Name=client.exe
Auto=-1
Quit=-1
[Injections]
Num=1
1=C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\bypass.dll
Num=2
2=C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\dinput8.dll
If you moved the files after you loaded them it'll come up with that error.
Old 12/18/2011, 09:31   #28

Twintail can't work.
Old 12/18/2011, 23:36   #29

Haha this still works.....
Old 12/18/2011, 23:38   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by raychan1998 View Post
Twintail can't work.
No ****, this is 2 years old. way to necro