Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MabiLand Prize Routlette

Discussion on MabiLand Prize Routlette within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile MabiLand Prize Routlette

0000AB99
00 T_INT : 2; [00000002]

Spin that Roulette board and don't let it stop till you get your desired reward

Old 03/21/2015, 00:46   #2

Can you just.. not..?
Old 03/21/2015, 01:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
Can you just.. not..?
Wynaut?
Old 03/21/2015, 03:32   #4

Is it bad I was just getting on to post this? :|
Old 03/21/2015, 03:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentikaru View Post
Is it bad I was just getting on to post this? :|
Yes.
Old 03/21/2015, 17:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiner88 View Post
Been lurking these forums since 09 and still lost as **** haha
The packet just allows you to keep spinning the prize wheel (once started) to get your desired award. It worked the exact same as the lunar fortune board, which is why imsonub posted it.
Old 03/21/2015, 19:10   #7

Quote:
The packet just allows you to keep spinning the prize wheel (once started) to get your desired award. It worked the exact same as the lunar fortune board, which is why imsonub posted it.
We know.
Old 03/21/2015, 21:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
Can you just.. not..?
MabiLand is a ****** event anyways with so many exploits already.
They only just found the easiest ones.

Give it a week.
Old 03/22/2015, 00:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Goodnight~ View Post
MabiLand is a ****** event anyways with so many exploits already.
They only just found the easiest ones.

Give it a week.
The easy ones are for people to start getting invested into MabiLand and seeing what it has to offer. I don't think anyone intends to release something worse, but I could be very wrong.
Old 03/23/2015, 05:45   #10

Quote:
The easy ones are for people to start getting invested into MabiLand and seeing what it has to offer. I don't think anyone intends to release something worse, but I could be very wrong.
We all know that imanub doesn't give a single **** and likes to suck nexon's **** by releasing these small exploits because he secretly wants devcat to patch it up instead of keeping **** to yourself.

It all depends on what he can find too. he found the easiest one of them all, a few more to go.
Old 03/23/2015, 20:58   #11

Isn't this place for releasing ****?
Old 03/23/2015, 22:32   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCauseICan View Post
Isn't this place for releasing ****?
Unfortunately. Because there are no rules or standards on releasing stuff here, since our only Moderator is a GMod, as if they know about the game itself.
Old 03/24/2015, 01:10   #13

Why unfortunately? This is for hacks, bots, cheats, or ANYTHING ELSE. It says it right there under MABINOGI HACKS, BOTS, CHEATS, AND EXPLOITS. I don't understand why people get their panties in a twist cause someone decides to post something where you are supposed to post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2015, 05:55   #14

Quote:
Why unfortunately? This is for hacks, bots, cheats, or ANYTHING ELSE. It says it right there under MABINOGI HACKS, BOTS, CHEATS, AND EXPLOITS. I don't understand why people get their panties in a twist cause someone decides to post something where you are supposed to post.
Because people are ******* tired of people like you who don't care if the game gets ruined because a bunch of children want to abuse everything they possibly can without caring about how it will affect others. A lot of people enjoy playing the game, so when the children ruin the game, it makes it so others can't play and/or enjoy the game. This is why nearly everyone hates when people release anything to do with pake, because it's nearly always destructive in nature. Just because a forum allows something, that doesn't mean everyone agrees with what is allowed to be released to children.
Old 03/24/2015, 06:46   #15

Quote:
This isn't Wizet where G@meK!ller hackers can release gamebreaking hacks to MapleStory because they actually love and care about the game and Nexon NA can do an unscheduled maintenance 2 hours prior to that time. We're talking about devCAT where, as much as we love Mabinogi and it's unique gameplay, we don't want the game to get killed by a bunch of hackers. Even if devCAT has made countless mistakes in the past.