Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MNG Login issues

Discussion on MNG Login issues within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 01/05/2012, 02:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by z11125666 View Post
Disable all mods from ur ***.ini file (if you have it)
What if he's using the CRC bypass from it?
Old 01/05/2012, 14:21   #17

Hes not using *** at all. Only MNG. Codehh what suppose to be helping him but im assuming he couldn't get it work for him either. He has a few Anti-viruses that i figured could be causing the problem. Also, considering it's Windows 7 which is known to have issues with Mods other than Data.. Eh, don't really know i mean I'm sure there is a way to fix it. Just have to find someone willing to take the time...
Old 01/06/2012, 00:33   #18

I had a similar problem, the game would crash before even loading but i could still play perfectly lol. Anyway try swapping Mss32.dll with this one
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mss32.zip (85.7 KB, 22 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Login issues with other players
10/15/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok, here's my issue: I've done everything that james's guide said to do to install the server. I have it up and running, and my staff is on hamachi. However, whenever they press the game.exe, it gives them the error checking server, please check notice board. The game is clearly online, I entered in all the commands, and yet they still can't get in. The IP is changed in the game.exe, everything is the way it's supposed to be, yet i'm the only one who can get in game. What is it i'm doing wrong,...
[HELP]LOGIN issues
05/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
how come after i create acc n login....my server relog out????any tip or why that happen?:pimp: helllpppp] big help.....:D. why after i login n ~~verifying your account~~ i automaticly shutdown.. any idea:D:D why no 1,1 to help me:(this is bad...im using revolution263 guide n using client manequin full link from cyberghoser1 after i try to test my server....login...and ``verifying your account`` after that puPp!!! it was closed shutdown by its seft......plz help me,,needed...
2Moons TzPhQy Bot Login Server Issues?
07/31/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hey everyone, I'm new to the site, but not to hacking :p I've spent last night and half of today looking for a solution to this problem here, but I can't seem to find one... So I'm asking and using words that will hopefully bring this to the top of search results for other people who are having this problem... I downloaded the 1.83 version of the bot. Extracted the PAK files using the extractor. Ran the CRC tool on the "data/shared" folder. Replaced the hex code on the 2nd line of the...
CoEmu Login issues...
07/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
Well guys, Nush here? surprise? me too lol. My issues arn't with the LoginServer.exe and GameServer.exe...I can seem to ge tthose running...my issue is actually trying to login. I redownloaded the whole source, exe's ...ect the works. So I've got Team Viewer if anyone is willing to help me that way. but other wise the issue is basically a login freeze. so a hand please lol. Thanks in advanced. Nushizu
PServer login issues
12/10/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
I recieved my db from a friend. He set his server to start players with eps and also start tham at a level higher than lvl 1. I have my server running, and while testing I found that after you create a character, the client dc's before you enter the actual game. In looking around I have found that the problem is the starting eps. There is no checksum created for the eps. Therefore it wont allow players to log in. How do I change it so players dont start with eps and also start at lvl 1????