Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epic Battle Bug-Help me-

Discussion on Epic Battle Bug-Help me- within the LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lord of the Rings Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Epic Battle Bug-Help me-

can anybody tell me how the new bug going ?

Epic Battle Essenzen Moral etc .......

write to me :
Old 06/07/2015, 10:55   #2

falls es wer weiß, schreibts hier rein...würde mich doch auch mal interessieren. Alle rennen mit Gold rum und überfluten das AH, ist ja dann scheinbar nicht nötig welche zu kaufen
Old 06/10/2015, 18:50   #3

Interesse ist bei mir auch geweckt, totales Preischaos auf unserem Server
Old 06/10/2015, 21:05   #4

1. ist doch schon seit montag gefixt,
2. solltet ihr doch wohl mitbekommen haben das die bannwelle deswegen sehr sehr groß war
Old 06/12/2015, 14:10   #5

ich möchte ja auch nur wissen wie das ging .....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Epic Battle.net account
04/18/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
WTS My Legendary Battle.net account for cheap. (Priced Worth 400$) but I am selling it for cheap. it contains : 1) Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls Expansion, Paragon 600+ Monk/Crusader/Barbarian/Witch Doctor Full Geared can do T6 Normally (BiS Gear worth Years of hard work) and all classes at max lvl. 2) Starcraft 2 + Heart of Swarm + Wings of Liberty (Both Expansions) => Gold Ranked (Ladder) + Cool Icons unlocked 3) Hearthstone/Heroes of the Storm/Overwatch Beta test Signed Via Blizzard ...
[Selling] Epic Battle.net account
04/13/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
WTS My Legendary Battle.net account for cheap. (Priced Worth 400$) but I am selling it for cheap. it contains : 1) Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls Expansion, Paragon 600+ Monk/Crusader/Barbarian/Witch Doctor Full Geared can do T6 Normally (BiS Gear worth Years of hard work) and all classes at max lvl. 2) Starcraft 2 + Heart of Swarm + Wings of Liberty (Both Expansions) => Gold Ranked (Ladder) + Cool Icons unlocked 3) Hearthstone/Heroes of the Storm/Overwatch Beta test Signed Via Blizzard ...
[Selling] Epic Battle.net Account
03/26/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Here is the info of my battle.net account, it's got stuff listed below and Is priced worth 400$,but I sell it for much cheaper if you accept. (around 100$) : 1)Diablo 3 + RoS Expansion 3 Witch Doctor/Crusader/Mage/DH (A lot near to BiS Gear) (PARAGON 250 + ) 2)Stacraft 2 + Wings of Liberty + Heart of the Swarm Expansions (Gold Rank in Ladder) 3)Heroes of the storm / Hearthstone + Overwatch Beta. ---> WILL GO FIRST IF YOU HAVE A GOOD OFFER! <--- If interested, Add me on Skype :...
[Selling] Epic Battle.net Account
03/23/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
My battle.net account is worth 400$ and it has got : 1)Diablo 3 Witch Doctor/Crusader/Mage/DH (A lot near to BiS Gear) (paragon 250 + ) + RoS Expansion 2)Stacraft 2 + Wings of Liberty + Heart of the Swarm Expansions (Gold Rank in Ladder) 3)Heroes of the storm / Hearthstone + Overwatch Beta. ---> Will Go First If You Have a Good Offer <--- If interested, Add me on Skype : W1zard_Master :D
[WTS] battle.net acc MoP+d3+sc2+epic wlock
02/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, I want to sell my battle.net account with all games I mentioned in topic (diablo 3, starcraft II: Wings of Liberty, World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria), on diablo 3 there's only shitty geared 60lvl demon hunter, but on wow account there's something more, characters: Maffx @ Xavius - Community - World of Warcraft Maffz @ Xavius - Community - World of Warcraft these two are my mains, there are more characters with 85+lvls on other realms and a few lower lvls chars with full heirlooms....