Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Interlude servers

Discussion on Interlude servers within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Interlude servers

Hello guys. I'm new here and I read most of the Haplex Threads and the Threads with servers that Haplex work on.
But I couldnt found any Thread about some Interlude servers where Haplex works. So if some1 knows pls tell me ( I have just inderlude client ... ).
Thank You In Advance !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 Phx servers to hack Interlude
07/22/2010 - Lineage 2 - 8 Replies
Well lets here post the servers who we can hack with L2 Phx. I mean for Interlude servers. For example push the L2Phx version , Server name + link to the server and the date for publish. Example: @@@@@@@@@ L2Phx v. @@@@@@@@@ L2Phx 3.1.6 **example
private servers wheere l2phx interlude works?
10/02/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
i need servers where l2phx interlude works link me plzz xD TY
Working Interlude L2PHX servers
08/14/2009 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Does anyone know any? or anyway to get the client to show up cause i have GG bypassed and i login and shit but the l2phx never discovers the char or the client
Dualboxing - Interlude private servers
08/30/2008 - Lineage 2 - 12 Replies
Yo guys, I noticed that there are a few interlude private servers, where u can not dualbox. (well, thats atleast what they say ;) ) When u try to run their client a 2nd time u get a pop up message that says, u are not allowed to run this client a 2nd time. Then the client closes. All the 3 servers I tried that on brought the same lil pop up. My question is: Is there any way to get dualboxing working for such servers ? With any special tools or tricky things?