Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where to get Low A grAde armor recipe (need tips)

Discussion on Where to get Low A grAde armor recipe (need tips) within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey PPl

i have now an lvl 74 Bladedancer (C4 server) and i especially wanna have the **** Tallum Plate armor , but i dont know where i can get the 60% recipe for it .... Can me anyone help me with some tips ? Is there any quest for it or hidden Mobs ? Or Spoil or whatever ^^ ?

To the German player :

Weis einer von euch wo ich das Rezept Sealed Tallum plate armor 60% her bekomme ? gibts da nen quest oder so ?
wenn nicht irgendwie nen mob was man spoilen kann ?
bedenkt bitte es ist nur nen C4 server ^^
Old 05/03/2007, 13:13   #2

there is a quest in giants cave....nicholas is the npc i think. u have to do the quest and the revard is a low A grade rec (DC/Tallum)

in C4, A grade was a ****** thing to get
Old 05/03/2007, 14:14   #3

I thank you , i hope that i can get this Recipes from this quest .... and i hope that i can get the quest items ... the Mob's are 20 lvl below me
Old 05/04/2007, 00:45   #4

np, u should be good with lvls