Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anti bot system warning

Discussion on anti bot system warning within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok guy
there is an anti bot on the serv where i play and i think all server will have too soon
they are drops on floor that you can see only with bot
and if you pickup --> increase weight so load 90% or more and you can delete or drop
it after

it sux really. If someone have solution for delete
and when you see the bot take this drop with L2 you see : XXXX pickup "."

bb all and warning and thx if someone find a solution
Old 05/25/2006, 23:01   #2

As owner of You are ******. We can change the item and make thousand drop. No problem for us, big problem for you.

Don't bot.
Old 05/26/2006, 00:13   #3

Botting FTW. Whats the big problem with it?
Old 05/26/2006, 15:50   #4

rofl to your antibot
Old 05/26/2006, 20:12   #5

xD kenster you are funny

just dont put on the auto pickup and it will be ok..

and this ****** antibot will increase more and more lags on serv cause nobody will pick up so bb your serv xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Anti Bot: L2 Anti-bot System
02/18/2012 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
I did not want are posting this, unfortunately I have to post more. Navigating the Internet and the search for something related to the new Anti Bot that is taking on some servers, as L2DEX, Horyu and L2Fury ... After muiitas searches found the site selling the new Anti Bot, I will leave the link below so that they can demonstrate: edited Please note that the price of Anti Bot, is not high, has a value of XXX. That's personal, more a challenge for us all: Time to find a way to stop this...
anti bot system
12/19/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
anyone has any idea what they use for a anti bot system ? server :l2rox verify all ok.. if u enable u get a DC and auto ban if u dont enable the bot ( start it ) all is fine...
Anti Bot System
11/27/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
Hello people, i want to inform you that NCSoft talked about a new Anti Bot System (server sided) and it's online since 1.5.1. For all botters and coders i want to help you a little bit. If you bot 24 / 7 on the same location, same waypoints without any changes YOU get a BAN. For all people who use a background memory injection to move your player they detects it now and you will get a ban! For all people who use a Cast Injection, you get a ban.
L2 Walker on Anti bot system
03/15/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I started playing at a new interlude server. The link is .::L2 TEMPLE::.... before 2 days an update took place and a new anti botting system was installed.. This works with an l2 launcher wich is the only way to start the game... Is there any way so that i can use l2walker at this server? Thank you all in advance!
new anti-bot system
11/13/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
My server admin anounced: Changes: some skills fixed, new anti-bot system anti-bot!!! =/// i was boting but now =/// i cant! Any ideas how to fix this problem? I love L2 walker :)) L2 without it is shit =D Sr 4 my english :)