Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Engine.dll tutorial

Discussion on Engine.dll tutorial within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi can anyone post tutorial for how to make Engine.dll for any servers i try open it with hex editor etx but dunno which line is for token connect etc if someone will wrote tuturial it will be awsome thx peace

here's my server

LoginServerIP=88.198.0.103
LoginServerPort=2106
ProtocolVersion=659

Token=5B 3B 27 2E 5D 39 34 2D 33 31 3D 3D 2D 25 26 40 21 5E 2B 5D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHEAT ENGINE TRAINER TUTORIAL?
02/26/2010 - S4 League - 8 Replies
how can i make trainers via cheat engine D:?, the injector exists but not the bases to make our own hacks D: and the CE tables here are outdated D:... thanks ;3
GLZ ENGINE WITH TUTORIAL
06/05/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
add me in YM: [email protected]
Cheat engine tutorial
09/12/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 9 Replies
Hello! I have recently discovered the power of CE. This is a really powerful tool in the right hands and if put together with WPE is a Weapon of Mass Hacking. I will teach you how to use this tool. It is not hard, but not many caqn do it. Os so here goes. CE is a memory hacking tool and works by working out sequences. This will show how to turn on sv_cheats in CS-Source but will give the little idea how it works. First you have to start the game. Then launch CE. There is going to be a...