Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l2 net, stun -> lvling end

Discussion on l2 net, stun -> lvling end within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
l2 net, stun -> lvling end

hi people. I know that i should ask this in the l2 net forum, but its closed atm and i need help immediatly :/

I am using the auto exp script by asmodin for 258+ and i farm on monsters who can stun. every time i got stunned the script stops, my bot stops to attack monsters and get killed.

And please dont tell me something like "wear majestic" or "make con+"

pls help me.

greets st4ffer
Old 05/25/2009, 21:08   #2

Received Thanks: 2,463
cant u use another farm script or use the autofighter ?
Old 05/25/2009, 21:27   #3

thx for ur reply.

I use the autofighter and i have no idea of scripting.

I mean: i use the auto-exp script and the auto fighter in bot otions. and both stops if i get a stun.
Old 05/25/2009, 23:12   #4

Received Thanks: 2,463
hm weird ... my bot continues with his action after waking up from the stuns and im using only autofigter
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2009, 00:54   #5

okay. ty again for ur fast reply. I just stoped my bots and started them again and didn't get that problem again till now, so i think it is working now. (maybe a bug or something)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin US Stun Bug
10/16/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich wollte euch ma fragen wie der Stun Bug nochmal funktioniert. Also das man gegen Ohnmacht Immun ist ohne dieses Schild. Mir wurde der Bug schon gezeigt aber das ist schon 6 Monate her und weiß nicht mehr wie der ging. #Erinnerung Waffe öfters swichten ---------
Stun the Monster???
09/09/2008 - RF Online - 9 Replies
Is there anyone knows this skill? I've seen some bells that they stun a monster so they can attack the mobs with out the monster able to attack them. is it a skill or weps they use I dunno. if there someone can enlighten me thanks. and yes i think its not a fly hack coz the elevation he got is the same with me he just hit by his weapon then the mobs freeze.
Cancel Stun
07/01/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
1) Get the item that lets you transfor into furblogs 2) Wait till you get stunned. 3) Hit the right mouse button to use the buff asap. 4) Stunn will be gone.
Qns: Zap without getting stun?
06/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
sorry for being noobie if this is posted before, cause i really cant find any topics reguarding this qns... recently i heard people talking about they wont be stun when they are being attack by magic spells, which we usually will... anyone know how did they do that?..
Snowballs Stun
02/14/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Not only are there tons of them in the AH, they are cheap too. Now for the good news. You can throw them at the opposite faction. This causes them to get stunned for a second and unable to attack. Use this when you are in your territory and they are attacking your faction or guards. This will not cause you to go PvP, but it will give your faction a chance to kill the other faction easier.