Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 07:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Anti Bot: L2 Anti-bot System

Discussion on New Anti Bot: L2 Anti-bot System within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation New Anti Bot: L2 Anti-bot System

I did not want are posting this, unfortunately I have to post more. Navigating the Internet and the search for something related to the new Anti Bot that is taking on some servers, as L2DEX, Horyu and L2Fury ... After muiitas searches found the site selling the new Anti Bot, I will leave the link below so that they can demonstrate:

edited

Please note that the price of Anti Bot, is not high, has a value of ***. That's personal, more a challenge for us all: Time to find a way to stop this Anti Bot ... The construction of the same was done by Russians.
Old 01/08/2009, 02:09   #2

why would you post a anti bot... This is a botting forum. SCRUBBB

LOCK !!! DELETE!!!
Old 01/08/2009, 03:03   #3

Received Thanks: 2,463
y i saw it on maxcheaters and i agree with bob

moved,1st post edited
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2011, 00:15   #4

Working? Anti-bot?
Old 02/18/2012, 10:44   #5

good day sir... can i ask for your help on how to bot in old-schoolro... hoping for your help thank you in advance... here's my email