Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Healing config for walker.

Discussion on Healing config for walker. within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Healing config for walker.

Using l2 walker, but when i set my pp it up it always attacks, I dont want it to. How do i set it to not attack?
Old 01/01/2009, 08:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Only your main assist character will work with "End" pressed all the rest of your party will just follow attack (if fighters) or simple follow (if healers/buffers).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 Walker config
03/09/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, im using Walker IG with a human wizard, and i have these problems: *I don't know how to configure it so i can heal myself, sometimes i heal mobs :S *I don't want to use Direct attacks but sometimes it does, i'm not shure why. *My char doesn't flee like it should, it just stand there.
Walker 2.05 party healing problems
01/03/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello, I have a problem setting a prophet in party healing with battle heal. Once everything is write down nothing happen (l2j server) tx. Iìll prefer avoid control setting with pm Thanks
hey ppl help me to config walker
04/10/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
hello can anyone help me config walker for server Lineage 2 TehGamers tnx for all!
Walker config (gameserver ip)
06/08/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
How can I make Lineage 2 Walker 10.6.0 log in to a gameserver ip which is different from auth ip?
Ingame Walker -- Party members healing problem
07/24/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello, I am new to the botting shit and it seems not to be that newbie friendly. Well I started L2.exe by using the L2 launcher of the ingame Walker and I logged in with a Bishop. Started another L2.exe by selecting it in that L2/system-folder and I logged in with a Mystic Muse on (another account). I invited the Mystic Muse with my Bishop and changed the configurations so it should heal my Mystic Muse by HP less then 75% (<- just to test the shit). Next thing I did was warping both chars...