Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ingame Walker -- Party members healing problem

Discussion on Ingame Walker -- Party members healing problem within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 196
Hello,

I am new to the botting **** and it seems not to be that newbie friendly. Well I started L2.exe by using the L2 launcher of the ingame Walker and I logged in with a Bishop. Started another L2.exe by selecting it in that L2/system-folder and I logged in with a Mystic Muse on (another account). I invited the Mystic Muse with my Bishop and changed the configurations so it should heal my Mystic Muse by HP less then 75% (<- just to test the ****). Next thing I did was warping both chars to the Vraka Silenos Outpost and I ran with my Mystic Muse next to a Gazing Antelope so it attacked me. Next thing was I switched the windows to the Bishop, just to look if he is going to do something on his own. Well the Bishop was standing next to the spawn point and the Mystic Muse was really next to him. But there was no heal, so if anyone would be that kind and post a solution for this problem, just do.

Thanks for reading

//Edit: Vielleicht wäre es doch besser gewesen, hätte ich's in Deutsch geschrieben, denn mein Englisch ist echt grotten schlecht, aber ich war ja auch müde
Old 07/24/2006, 04:14   #2

elite*gold: 196
Nix an Antworten? *sigh*

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Casting Party Heal Without a Healing Wand
07/29/2010 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies
I was looking inside the .dll files, and I saw the part where each advanced magic had an assigned wand. Does anyone know what part I would need to change, how to change it, and to make it so I can cast party healing with any weapon? I figure that using Fireball, Ice Spear, Thunder, and Blaze would all be incredibly unfair, and players would feel that the party heal would be much more useful to other players. If it cannot be made to cast with any weapon, using a Fire Wand and a Mace as two...
Cant see party members
04/11/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
So i am at the same server, sent my friend an group invite, he accepted, but hes invible to me. It says hes in channel 1, while I am in channel 5. I am lv 16 and he 5 - does it count? Any ideas? Tks
Lineage 2 INGAME walker problem
01/25/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I have everything working, but i want to set up something so my character dont stuck everywhere!!, it stays in one spot trying to atk a monster, (example:Behind a rock, tree, or wall) and it says your character is out of range, i already try activating the No atk mons out of range but nothings, it keeps trying to atack him and i get stuck forever :S what can i do m8s
Walker 2.05 party healing problems
01/03/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello, I have a problem setting a prophet in party healing with battle heal. Once everything is write down nothing happen (l2j server) tx. Iìll prefer avoid control setting with pm Thanks
Healing config for walker.
01/01/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Using l2 walker, but when i set my pp it up it always attacks, I dont want it to. How do i set it to not attack?