Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Engine Protocol Tool

Discussion on Engine Protocol Tool within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Engine Protocol Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardojj View Post
A quickly Guide to use the L2Walker with PsServer, its works on most servers..

You will need to download some files and do some things to make this work..
Its simple.
Start downloading theses files

Download .

Download .

Download .
i was wondering since i cant (really) find this tool "the engine protocol tool" (not even on google), if some nice and amazing guy can leave the link here for everyone to download it...

or suggest a different way to get the protocol and token from the servers.
Old 09/03/2008, 02:13   #2

Received Thanks: 2,463
#moving
Old 09/06/2008, 15:47   #3

I also need it very badly! Someone please upload it.
Old 02/27/2013, 15:36   #4

link off

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tool]Search Engine-MHS 6.1
01/19/2015 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 268 Replies
This is a search engine,works like a CE,but its better,has more features ,and some privates can't detect it since probably not even the admins know about it do add in the blocked process list anyway, you can modify its name and the process name in the Tools-Modify self feature to change the name and get it off from the block list . MHS 6.1 out now! Change log :>>> This version offers some advanced new features that most likely do not exist anywhere else. DLL Injectors are common and...
[Tool]Cheat Engine 5.6
08/20/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 80 Replies
So CE 5.6 is out,the log change is quite big this time,and finally I can search pointers with it. *Update 5.6.1 Fixed bug where ce would crash(close) on XP systems on certain type of games when opening a process Fixed the error at "Same as first scan" when using the float type Pointer rescan for value now accepts more than 8 characters Fixed pointerscan for value not supporting more than 1 thread Fixed showing the fpu in the kernelmode debugger Fixed Decreased/Increased by % Dissect...
New Hacking tool! SD+MLE Engine+SD1-3
06/26/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 58 Replies
Instructions. First open ML engine registry then after that open SD1 the after opening close it then after closing SD1(moonlight engine 1320) open RagnGC then after opening RagnGC open MainSD.registry the run MainSd dont click anything in mainSD then run SD4 then close it then run Systemretriever or if you dont want to run Systemretriever just close the mainSd then run RaGroG registry after that run HackingSd then go to settings "Extra" check Query Memory Region blah blah and read process...
[Tool] UCE - Cheat Engine v.5.3
04/26/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 43 Replies
As some people cannot find at google.com ( -_- ) , I have posted a link to download it from here below. There is a 5.4 version but I would recommend 5.3 PLEASE SAY THANKS BY PRESSING THE BUTTON - Would Like it :) You have to click the icon with The Magnifying Glass and the Computer picture to open the process > cabalmain.exe Then you can edit - hex, do whatever you want :D But make sure you have a bypass before going straight on cheat engine http://www.justinlol.com/download.gif...
Engine.dll from wrath - getting the right token and server protocol - IMPOSSIBLE!
10/24/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello, Getting the token and protocol server from the engine.dll, that I was trying to do... nothing, it seems to be impossible.:mad: I've found all kind of advices,tutorials, guides... NOTHING.:eek: If some one could find out the token and protocol version please share it with me, PM or Smth. So.. need a coder.. pls help. :D Thanks.