Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering root

Discussion on Offering root within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering root

Hello,
iam offering a root for Lineage2 p-Server hosting.

If you are interested, write an application to: timmeissner_7 <a t> msn.com
containing:
- (nick)name
- experience, skills
- server concept

Hope to read some applications soon.
Sincerely,
BloodHunter2k4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offering Help with Photoshop
12/07/2022 - Dekaron Private Server - 62 Replies
Alright, they really need to make 2Moons/Dekaron Off topic forum. But anyways, like the title says, I'm offering help with photoshop! Ask questions, and i'll try to answer them. Please don't PM me, I get a bunch of messages everyday. Just post you're questions here, and Me or some other generous members will try to help you. If you do PM me, then only if you need help with making something.
Offering help
08/06/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I'll make this short. I'm offering GM help on any online or in closed beta private server. I do not know a lot about programming, but I am active, know what players want, can tell whats hacking and what isnt and do not favourite players/guilds. If you are interested, send me a private message.
Offering root for RO2 p-server hosting [ENG/DE]
05/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hallo, zurzeit hoste ich einen WoW-Server (siehe Sig). Da aber noch eine Menge Resourcen frei sind, plane ich zu expandieren und nebenbei noch einen RO2 Server zu eröffnen, da es mir früher sehr viel Spaß gemacht hat. WoW verschlingt nun aber viel Zeit und so suche ihc jemanden der das machen möchte :) Meldet euch bei: timmeissner_7 <at> msn.com oder per pn. Gruß Bloodhunter2k4 Hello,