Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[L2J] L2 Intense - Interlude Mid-Rate x20 - START 1.10 (SATURDAY)

Discussion on [L2J] L2 Intense - Interlude Mid-Rate x20 - START 1.10 (SATURDAY) within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[L2J] L2 Intense - Interlude Mid-Rate x20 - START 1.10 (SATURDAY)

Lineage 2 Intense - Interlude Mid-Rate Polish Server. Grand Opening on Saturday (1.10.2011) 8 PM (20:00) GMT+2.

20x Exp
20x SP
20x Adena
15x Drop
15x Spoil
15x Manor
1.5x Party Exp
1.5x Party SP
5x Quest Drop
5x Quest Reward
10x Raid Boss Drop

Gm Shop till B grade
NPC Buffer (without resist)
Gatekeeper
Subklasa without quest
Nobless Quest (500 Moonstone shards + Barakiel)
Buffs 2h
Buff Slots 36
Event Shop
AutoLoot
Allow Dual-Box
Auto-Learn Skill
Mana Potions
Mammons in Giran
Olympiad 18:00 - 00:00
Hero every week
Delevel manager
Shame Buffer
Pet Buffer
Private Store Zone
Castle Siege
Workin Clan Halls
Working Four Sepulchers
Fully working Geodata and Pathnode
Offline Shop system
Enchant Safe: +3 (standard chance)
Enchant Max: +18

TvT
Death Match
Town War
CTF Event

anorexia - Owner & Developer & Web Master

Processor: Intel i7 4x 2(HT)x 2.66+ GHz
System: Linux - Debian 6 64x
Memory: 24GB Ram
Hard Disk: 2TB
Transfer: Unlimited
Connection: 100mb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[L2OFF] L2 Roam Mid Rate Interlude
08/12/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone, After a long break from L2 , we really missed you guys and decided to come back and create one of the best L2 server out there. Thanks to everyone who welcomed us again and whom also supported us for the past years in our L2 projects. Even though we left L2 for some time we always loved and missed the game while playing various other games. Thanks for welcoming us back. We choose to run an Interlude client because we believe its one of the best chronicles in the series of...
Help me start l2 interlude
07/06/2011 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Goodday, I am building my own interlude server for a tryout.(I know it's old but still) Got loginserver running: Login Server ready on *:2106 Selector Started Updated Gameserver Blackbird IP's: InternalIP: 255.255.255.0 ExternalIP: 203.87.198.122
[L2J-INTERLUDE][HIGH RATE]Prewiew Ambrosia 100ka - 70x
06/30/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello guys, i would like to invite you on new Interlude server with great and active GM teams, small customs (farm zones with farm moobs and wings) and NPC buffer only with PP buffs You need your own buffer on dualbox (for example on subbclass PP - WC - BD - SWS - Warlock) From Farm moobs in farm zones you can drop quest items for subbclass (Scapters and Reira Orb) website: Herní portál *100Ka* forum : Herní portál *100Ka* Server will be opened at Thursday 30.06.11 at 18 a clock RATE
[L2J] High Rate Interlude x4000 L2MF/ Easy Farm
05/21/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
L2MF Hi, I am pleased to present you a high rate interlude server The idea of ​​creation was the fact that I became interested in Java, and experianced in l2 servers. Also I was able to arrange a link 100mb / s to my dedic (the machine is mine), and I decided to create the server. To all who think that server will fail, or it is another week server, I say only: they are wrong. Turning to the settings are: Rates: -Xp-4000 -Sp-4000