Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[share]MacroGamer + guide - autoclicking bufs/quests/enchanting etc.

Discussion on [share]MacroGamer + guide - autoclicking bufs/quests/enchanting etc. within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
[share]MacroGamer + guide - autoclicking bufs/quests/enchanting etc.

ok its me again

so several ppl were writing me for a script or tool to use for buffing,enchanting on HR server or make som quests (like the nobless quest - the mixing part) that are using buttons that walker doesnt recognize.

And i have some time to write a solution for those problems.The answer is . I used it alredy for restoring CP/HP/MP by autoclicking hotkeys for pots in this thread :

Ok something for the start : every user has to make the script for its own,cz everyone has a different l2 client settings,resolution,server playing on ...

Now : setting up : just dl the program from the site linked above and start it. (u have to have GG disabled to use it,cz the GG is blocking the program of recording key pressing,mouse moving etc.) On the main window 1st go to "View > Settings" and there setup the shortcuts to start the program recognizing the userdefined macro hotkeys and the start/stop record macro shortcut.

Bind them on those keys u dont use and u wont accidently press them during gameplay (i use the + - keys on the numpad).
Now creating a macro : The program is really simple and all should understand how its working. So press the "Create New" button no the main screen.Now u will setup options of the new macro

write the name of the new macro and check the mouse recording boxes : Record delays,Mouse clicks,Click position. I dont prefer to record the mouse movement cz the log will be huge and harder to edit and i dont like to watch how the mouse is moving by it self (its creepy ) and it would be slower. ok now set the hotkey that will activate the macro when its ready. If done,dont close this window - leave it open and ready for recording.

OK now open the l2 client (gg disabled) and go to the spot or chat with the npc u want to use the macro on - like the npc buffer on the screen above.
Now i will write how do i buff with that npc (other npcs on other server can act differently when u buff so dont have to make every step just like i do).When i get to the buff part i start the the recording with hotkey i set. Now all mouse click positions will be recorded with the delay bethween them.Also mouse wheel usage is recorded to ( DONT SCROL TO FAST OR THE SCRIPT WILL NOT BE CORRECT,USE THE WHEEL SLOWLY IF U HAVE TO !!! ). Now i slowly start clicking the bufs what i need.When im finished i stop the recording.

Note : Dont move the npc chat box,cz if u move it,the macro wont work anymore,make it by default opened window,or move it to a corned and try to press the buttons to the middle so if the window is a bit moved,the mouse will hit the buttons anyway.

Now go back to the macro setup window.There should be a log in the leftside of the window with the mouse location and button clicking. If u save it and run it now it should work,but it midht be a bit slow. So depending on the server u are playing on (conection delay) u can edit the delay btw the mouse clicks so u dont have to w8 so long for buffing.

U can set up a new macro the same way for some quests or other npc chats.

Enchanting is the same.Just get XXX enchants and things u want to enchant,place them on your bar and start recording the macro.Click on the enchant,then on the item u want to enchant,press ok and confirm the result.

Use the macro repeat function if u want to do it more then once. I recommend to put other weapons/armors of the same grade in the WH (if something should go wrong )

Small tip : Enchanting on HR is better with a OG walker like OOG l2w or l2divine. U can enchant items with no delay in the og mode.

U cant creater very interesting things with this soft,so use your imagination and post it if u make someting cool

Server those pics were taken : Bartz - im not active there anymore

Note : Im not a thanks collector,but im interested in users opinions,so if the thread is usefull,hit the thanks buttons,so i dont get bored of writing guides for my self cheers !
Thanks
19 Users
Old 09/09/2008, 16:53   #2

pretty usefull program, thx for sharing it
downloading

u dont have an idea how much im ****** of mixing reagents xD
Old 09/09/2008, 22:44   #3

The program looks a bit like my ergo media 500 gamepad's program, the only differenc is i spend 30€ on that gaddget ><, but with this program i can just the same...and it would be free
Old 09/09/2008, 23:00   #4

there are several similar tools,but like u said,this one is free and its easy to use
Old 09/10/2008, 00:28   #5

GG disable..???
Old 09/10/2008, 00:41   #6

in my case yes - try it out with GG on and try to recod something if it does something or not
Old 09/11/2008, 09:39   #7

yet another cool tool.... thanks!
Old 09/12/2008, 16:39   #8

well i never used this before so i need some help , can u make it enchant?and if u can how?and how can i disable gg(no flame plz ^^ im newbie)
Old 09/12/2008, 16:52   #9

read the topic one more time slowly everything u need is there
gg :
Old 09/12/2008, 20:47   #10

all works perfectly i can enchant but i donno if item brokes will it continue to enchant another of same type?or i need to make diffrent macro?
Old 09/14/2008, 16:47   #11

it will continue to enchant the next weapon/armor in row
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2008, 22:55   #12

nod32 detect it like a virus
Old 10/27/2008, 23:42   #13

nod32 is a slovak product,but i have to say that its the most anoying antivirus i ever used
Old 10/30/2008, 15:53   #14

I don't know why when i press Start recording and make my movements and then stop recording the events doesn't change, in fact if there were something it just disappear, what i'm doing wrong?Can be the GG?
Old 10/30/2008, 17:18   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by labp View Post
Can be the GG?
yes