Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l2 OGG after dead back to grinding spot

Discussion on l2 OGG after dead back to grinding spot within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
l2 OGG after dead back to grinding spot

hi,

how can i get back to my XP Farm spot after the bot died? i stay in city but he not moving back
Old 10/06/2011, 17:39   #2

Make a script. If you are using walker you can record your script, so die one time get to town, use the gk move to your loc and turn the walker on. Save the script and you're good to go.

If you're using l2net it's basically the same thing but you need to write the script on your own.
Old 10/06/2011, 17:41   #3

dont understand script, i am a noob.
How to make script?
Old 10/06/2011, 22:32   #4

Then you need a lot of work, use search :P
Old 10/07/2011, 18:15   #5

DGRSH can u post ur OOG??? so i can DL it??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Making money while grinding back Steamwheedle Cartel
02/15/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hey folks. Just to get you interested in this guide: I made 5000 gold farming Dire Maul for my rep As I see more and more people grinding reputation with Bloodsail Buccaneers, I thought I would share some things you can make money with if you are going to push back your reputation with the Steamwheedle Cartel using the Dire Maul tactic. I will make a short explanation of the Dire Maul grinding and then I explain how to earn money there. The Dire Maul method includes no bad influence...
Aoe grinding spot with infinite mobs - requires group.
12/25/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Basically, for this you need to be horde. And you need a healer and a couple of aoe'ers. There's a quest in storm peaks called Sniffing out the Perpetrators: Sniffing Out the Perpetrator - Quest - World of Warcraft Start this quest, then mount the tiger next to khaliisi, but immediately dismount. Do this rapidly, 10-20 times. This will spawn a massive stream of these Stormforged Pursuers: Stormforged Pursuer - NPC - World of Warcraft They will spawn, start chasing the...
Exp and gold grinding spot
02/09/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Hi there, this might be very interesting for some of you guys: Location Firewing Post (eastern part of map) Mobs Warlocks
Grinding Spot 50-60 Mage + Healer
07/01/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
hiho jetzt wo die naxx angriffe auf die welt sind ist es perfekt zu grinden... ganz einfach man nehme sich ein healer und ein mage (mage am besten ab 57) dann sucht man so ein angriffpunkt in der welt (zbs die in tanaris etc) und der pullt so ca. 20 mobs und der healer healt...