Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MY ALTS CHEAP! All champs, Legacy/Legendaries, Championship riven/thresh, etc. PHOTOS

Discussion on MY ALTS CHEAP! All champs, Legacy/Legendaries, Championship riven/thresh, etc. PHOTOS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MY ALTS CHEAP! All champs, Legacy/Legendaries, Championship riven/thresh, etc. PHOTOS

Hello i am selling all my smurf accounts because i am currently leveling another one with my roomate for myself and want skins, champs, etc. Make sure to check out the photos i tried to include alot of info in them. the first couple are this account with championship riven, and championship thresh, some legacy skins. and the others are my other accounts with alot of skins, legendaries, and a couple have almost all the champs except a few. This is one of my accounts it is currently Bronze 2 and has the championship riven skin which is worth well over 100$ but i have it on one of my others as well, in a seperate listing (silver 5, which also has gold barrier from last season) 3 of these accounts were gold last season. I am willing to go with my information first because all my accounts i created under my email, i know all the security questions etc. and can provide full security. If interested please pm me here or add my skype xmonsterxenergyx. I can provide much more info upon request on each of my accounts and let you log on prior to purchasing it or trading. All of my accounts have full ad/ap tier 3 runes pages as well.

Feel free to pm me on here or add my skype xmonsterxenergyx if interested and i can give more info on each account, a couple have legendaries and legacy skins as well as all champs (other than a couple) and many skins as well as full rune pages.
Old 02/09/2017, 05:05   #2

Still have my account with championship riven, as well as a couple others with multiple legendaries and legacy skins

online now

Old 02/14/2017, 07:24   #3

still have 3 accounts left
Closed Thread