Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap EUW account, 3 champs needed.

Discussion on Cheap EUW account, 3 champs needed. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap EUW account, 3 champs needed.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a cheap EUW account, i have 20 euro, i don't accept botted account so please don't offer those.

The only thing i'm looking to is that it has to have Zac, Hecarim and Volibear and the classic basic runes.

pm or write down your offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Bronze IV-V account EUW cheap. no champs/skins needed. trusted only
06/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
reply here, ill check reguarly and leave skype pls, uranked considered aswell or silver
[Buying] EUW Account - Low Price / ADC Champs needed
11/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I dont care about rank / skins whatever, just want a smurf to have fun on with some champs and basic ad runes, highly prefer adc champs! Skype: mautrix100
[Buying] Cheap silver account with a lot of champs and runes (No skins needed) [NA SERVER]
04/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Willing to pay a nice price for a smurf account with close to all champions and decent runes. Skype: Auraquaz
[Selling] EUW| DIA 1 | Cheap | 42 SKINS | 102 Champs | Cheap | All needed runes!
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
-SOLD