Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB GRANDMASTER ICON (Mets Teseter)

Discussion on WTB GRANDMASTER ICON (Mets Teseter) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB GRANDMASTER ICON (Mets Teseter)

I want to buy Accounts with this Icon:
Grandmaster Icon:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SC2 Boosting up to Grandmaster (Top 16!)
12/18/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
General Information: Hello I'm puppylisk, I'm a Grandmaster Zerg/Protoss player for about 10 seasons and I would like to make my leveling services available up to Top 16 GM on NA; GM on EU/SEA Regions Available: All Regions Including Korea (GM not avail on Korea) Payment Options: PayPal (or Greendot money pack) Cancellation: If you decide to cancel the service then you will receive a partial refund, if 1/2 the job is completed you will receive 1/2 the payment back, if 3/4ths the job is...
SC2 Boosting up to Grandmaster (Top 16!)
04/28/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
General Information: Hello I'm puppylisk, I'm a Grandmaster Zerg/Protoss player for about 10 seasons and I would like to make my leveling services available up to Top 16 GM on NA; GM on EU/SEA Regions Available: All Regions Including Korea (GM not avail on Korea) Payment Options: PayPal (or Greendot money pack) Cancellation: If you decide to cancel the service then you will receive a partial refund, if 1/2 the job is completed you will receive 1/2 the payment back, if 3/4ths the job is...
Icon.eix / Icon.epk lässt sich nicht wieder packen
10/06/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Icon.eix / Icon.epk lässt sich nicht wieder packen! bei wem es geht addet mich in skype: maxi19963 ! Gruß an Lauling Mfg MrMaxi96
icon.epk/icon.eix lassen sich nicht packen
03/24/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey, Ich hab alles wie in diesem Tutorial gemacht: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-gu ides-strategies/455903-vtut-how-epk-dateien-entpac ken-wieder-zu-epk-machen.html Alles funktioniert ausser das packen -.- Also ich habs schon auf 2 methoden probiert. 1. icon.xml auf die m2.exe ziehen FAIL 2. mit cmd: cd C:\ExtractionHelper m2.exe icon.xml FAIL HABE WINDOWS7 64-bit.