Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking boosters to the service!

Discussion on Looking boosters to the service! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 203
The Black Market: 194/2/0

Servers: NA\OCE
U must have elo Master+
For those who can give proof only!
Full time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Servers: NA\OCE U must have elo Master+ Skype: veb_operator
Searching Elo Boosters To Join My Service All Services- Only Serious boosters
12/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello guys, Im serious booster and i have great elo boost service but he is pretty little so i need more boosters to take a part and work for me in few days ill have a new website. i think its great option for u that u will come and work for me. im searching Diamond 2 - Challenger Boosters for the servers : EuW/Eune/Na/Oceiana Boosters ! High Payment add me skype if u r intrested: ronori123
NEED 2-3 SKILLED BOOSTERS TO MY SERVICE!
04/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I need 2 or 3 boosters to my service. Orders Bronze 5 - Master Tier! Need people who can do it without any problem, don't want listen: "This team is suck, i can't boost sry". If u take order - u need DONE IT! I take 20%, 80% for u : ) I think it's good. My Rules: - Challenger or High Master! - Done minimum 1 division per day! - Proofs that u are high and good booster - TEST! - I dont want 1 or 2 game ( u can get lucky teams) i want 1 division. Of Course if u done it ill pay for that...
Looking to hire NA Boosters for my service
12/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I have 1 or 2 solid ones, however they are busy at the moment! I'm looking for D2+ NA players who want to get into boosting. I pay my boosters 80% of the jobs and am getting a website created for me at the moment. If you check out my threads and trades you will see I'm quite trusted. This should hopefully be a long term thing. Please post the following below: 1. Skype 2. Current Rank 3. Top Rank 4. Rank you can boost to 5. How available you are Then please add me on skype! You'll have...
Looking for boosters to start service
08/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone. I will be honest with you all. I'm not good enough in the game to boost. I'm around mid-ish gold and I'll probably only get to mid plat if I took the time to tryhard. But I want to start a business. I'll run the website, try to get customers for a small % amount of the money we earn. We'll work it all out in skype, so please add me: Madserb0y (denmark) We'll talk there.