Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED 2-3 SKILLED BOOSTERS TO MY SERVICE!

Discussion on NEED 2-3 SKILLED BOOSTERS TO MY SERVICE! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 571/0/0
NEED 2-3 SKILLED BOOSTERS TO MY SERVICE!

I need 2 or 3 boosters to my service. Orders Bronze 5 - Master Tier! Need people who can do it without any problem, don't want listen: "This team is suck, i can't boost sry". If u take order - u need DONE IT!

I take 20%, 80% for u : ) I think it's good.
My Rules:
- Challenger or High Master!
- Done minimum 1 division per day!
- Proofs that u are high and good booster
- TEST! - I dont want 1 or 2 game ( u can get lucky teams) i want 1 division. Of Course if u done it ill pay for that "TEST" : ) So its not free test.
- Easy boost to D1 or Master, without any problems

Service:

We doing to service on 2 other top German Website : )

Feel free to add me
Old 04/12/2015, 00:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
till platinum I can boost easy going
Old 04/12/2015, 00:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can boost till plat 1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking For Mid-High skilled (prefered) Elo boosters
03/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
Hello,my name is Greg i'm playing League for couple of year's finishing d2/challenger in the last seasons.I just begun an elo boosting business here on epvpers,and currently it seems i'm solo.I would love to find 2-3 buddies to form a team for eloboosting.I can share my experience and you can do the same.I can't promise that we will thrive and be 1# elo boosters,since i have to settle my classes aswell in Rl,but i can promise you that there will be trust and honesty between us which in the...
[Buying] 80% PAYOUT! Hiring Challenger and skilled ELO Boosters for the NA and LAN regions
02/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
In order to be a booster for us you must be able to do the following. 1. One division per day (obvious exceptions to this rule are high ELO boosts). 2. Good work ethic and knowledge of the game. 3. You must have a verified Paypal account for us to send payment to and be over the age of 18. 4. We are looking for boosters for Challenger jobs for the NA region. We are also hiring skilled boosters for the NA region. We have a payout of 80% for Master / Challenger boosts and 60% for other...
[Buying] Searching Skilled D1+ Masters EU Boosters
10/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
WTB *Booster must be D1 or Masters *High skilled *Be able to play most of the day *Proof of his elo or past works *80% cut of my prices OR the price we will agree *Accepting Paypal *Only REQUEST TRADE on EPVP *Get Paid after each job is done
[Buying] Netwin boost on Diamond - Only High skilled PRO Boosters
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Price check for netwins ( price per ) Diamond 4 on EUw Solo or Duo . doenst matter NOW !
EUW EUNE HIGHLY SKILLED LEAGUE BOOSTERS
02/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. We are a small but dedicated group of diamond ranked players offering league boost in on the euw and eune servers. Prices will be discussed through skype. We have no problems adding you on our main accounts to make sure that we are legit. Please ask questions here or add us on skype for further information: "Leagueboost.net on" skype. Our facebook page: Leagueboosting - League of Legends - Dienstleistungsunternehmen | Facebook