Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond EUW Acc with rare skins

Discussion on Diamond EUW Acc with rare skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond EUW Acc with rare skins

Hey guys Im looking to buy a diamond account i would prefer if the account had some rare skins and most champs and runes etc.
Old 12/30/2015, 20:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
all champs
skins:160
runes:15 rune pages
unverified ,a bit inactive
price:100~ or you can offer price.have a nice day

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA]Diamond Border, Diamond 1 season 4, Extremely Rare Name! Rare skins!
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello Everyone, I've decided that I would like to sell my personal League of Legend Account, I am the original owner and can provide recovery questions. It was diamond in Season 3 and got the Season 3 awards, and is now currently Diamond 1 with rather decent mmr. I may not have a lot of rep on Epvpers, but I have plenty of rep on other sites, which I'll provide upon request. If you have a lot of rep I will provide the name privately over skype http://puu.sh/7yeX4.jpg...
[Selling] [EUW]Diamond S4 Already [+S3 Diamond][RARE NAME][£250 OF RARE SKINS][Medieval Twitch]
02/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
First and foremost, I've poured my heart and soul into this account. Please respect how much time and effort i have put into this account before making an offer. The account has a rare three letter name which actually spells a word(Not just random letters) Skype me to find it out. I was Diamond 1 Season 3, So i have Diamond border, Elise skin and Victorious Ward Skin.
[Selling] [EUW]Diamond S4 Already [+S3 Diamond][RARE NAME][£250 OF RARE SKINS][Medieval Twitch]
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
First and foremost, I've poured my heart and soul into this account. Please respect how much time and effort i have put into this account before making an offer. The account has a rare three letter name which actually spells a word(Not just random letters) Skype me to find it out. I was Diamond 1 Season 3, So i have Diamond border, Elise skin and Victorious Ward Skin.
02/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
01/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies