Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]Diamond S4 Already [+S3 Diamond][RARE NAME][£250 OF RARE SKINS][Medieval Twitch]

Discussion on [EUW]Diamond S4 Already [+S3 Diamond][RARE NAME][£250 OF RARE SKINS][Medieval Twitch] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW]Diamond S4 Already [+S3 Diamond][RARE NAME][£250 OF RARE SKINS][Medieval Twitch]

First and foremost, I've poured my heart and soul into this account. Please respect how much time and effort i have put into this account before making an offer.

The account has a rare three letter name which actually spells a word(Not just random letters) Skype me to find it out.

I was Diamond 1 Season 3, So i have Diamond border, Elise skin and Victorious Ward Skin.

The accounts current ranked MMR is Diamond 1 30+ LP( I mention this because i get +30 for wins and like -12 for losses). I played my placements and some more and got to Diamond V with 70+ lp. Which means this account is valid for all diamond season 4 rewards, Assuming you can play one ranked game every month and the rewards are distributed the same as the past two years, this is because you cannot fall tiers in the current system.

Additionally, the account has 150+ Referrals, which means the account has Medieval Twitch, Grey Warwick and the senior recruiter forum badge.

I have listed the account's skin collection below with over 50 high quality skins, Including a large amount of discontinued, legacy, limited rare ones.

Exclusive Refferal Skins

Medieval Twitch
Grey Warwick

Discontinued Skins

TPA Orianna
TPA Ezreal
TPA Nunu
Regifted Amumu
Santa Gragas
Nutcracko Shaco
Kitty Kat Katarina
Victorious Elise

Legacy Skins
Amumu, Pharaoh
Safari Caitlyn
Professor Ryze

-1820-

Demon Blade Tryndamere
Blood Lord Vladamir

-1350-

Creator Viktor
Mecha Kha'Zix
Scorched Earth Xerath
Pool Party Ziggs
Tyrant Swain

-Shop Skins 975RP and less-

Justicar Aatrox
Foxfire Ahri
Stinger Akali
Longhorn Alistar
Boom Boom Blitzcrank
Resistance Caitlyn
Dragonwing Corki
Darkvalkrie Dianna
Rageborn Mundo
Deathblossom Elise
Fisherman Fizz
Hillbilly Gragas
Debonair Jayce
Mafia Jinx
Sakura Karma
Statue of Karthus
Wicked LeBlanc
Dragonfist Lee Sin
Poolparty Lee Sin
Wicked Lulu
HeadHunter Master Yi
HeadHunter Nidalee
Pentakill Olaf
Headhunter Rengar
Battle Bunny Riven
Dragonblade Talon
Deep Terror Thresh
Rocket Girl Tristana
Neon Strike Vi
High Noon Yasuo
Shock Blade Zed
Special Weapon Zac

Total of 52 Skins Estimated Worth : Well Over £250

+ Draven ward skins

Noteworthy Information:

1. 11 Runepages.

2. Good thing too because I have every rune under the sun, I wont list them all because it would take up a whole page, however this should be an indicator of my rune collection : I have 21 Quintessence runes ALONE.

3. Over 70 Champions, Including all FOTM, popular champions from season 3 + 4

4. 700 RP + 2k IP.

5. I've probably forgot a bunch however just skype me/pm me and ill fill you in!

Final Thoughts:

Sorry for the huge post, must sound like a cock trying to "boast" about all the features of the account, I really just want it to go to a good home where someone else can enjoy it as much as I did.

Starting Bid : £20
Current Bid : 100 Euro's
We will probably use a middleman, unless you want to go first! So dont bother skyping me to try scam. I'm not that gullible.

Feel free to contact me with ANY questions!

Picture of the profile :