Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⊫ ⊫ SELLING ⊫ ⊫ Cheap ⊫ ⊫ Account - Platinum IV -⊫ EUNE - 25 Euro

Discussion on ⊫ ⊫ SELLING ⊫ ⊫ Cheap ⊫ ⊫ Account - Platinum IV -⊫ EUNE - 25 Euro within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2925
Thumbs up ⊫ ⊫ SELLING ⊫ ⊫ Cheap ⊫ ⊫ Account - Platinum IV -⊫ EUNE - 25 Euro

Region- EUNE
Division - Platinum Iv - 78 LP - 21 wins -10 Loss
55 champions
2 skins
2 rune pages
I have all the security questions ( tokens) and the registered wellcome email

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING EUNE PLATINUM IV - CHEAP -30 euro
11/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account Stats Region - EUNE Division - Platinum 4 78 LP ( Platinum 3 MMR ) 57 Champions 1 skin 2 rune pages I have The email adress registered and the security tokens such ass all refunds date of create. country city of creation. I`m asking for 30 euros. you can pay via paypal..paysafecard.skrill.bitcoins.elitegold http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/55997396
[Selling] Selling Cheap PLatinum V account -EUNE
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Account has 70+champions 2 rune pages Few legendary skins if someone is interested i can provide screenshare.
[Selling] Selling Cheap Platinum V account- EUNe-25 eur
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So account has 2 rune pages .champs are listed below. i can screenshare for someone who is interest skins ( mythic cassio eopard nid secret agent mf avager noc royal shaco + more asking price is 25 eur http://i.epvpimg.com/66WTg.jpg
Selling Platinum IV EUNE account [CHEAP]
05/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell league of legends account: Name : Oversen Region: EUNE Campions: 63 of them, mostly of 6300 and 4800 Skins : Tndra fizz atm, i will also have 3200 RP on it soon ( youl get then with the account ) Division : Platinum IV, 8 LP Price : 20 euro, paysafecard
[Selling] Cheap platinum EUNE account(50 euro - lots of skins good mmr , check it)
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys , as the title says i am selling my league of legends account with the original email adress the account has the following: Division ,League:Platinum 4(good mmr you win like 30 lp per win and lose like 15) The account has the platinum boarder along with the rewards of platinum The account has various loading pictures from like 2 years and 1 year ago which are now legacy pictures (from hallowen , christmas , easter) 3 Pages of runes(best for ad , ap and tanky jungler) 84...