Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

30,00% Reduction For 3 People.

Discussion on 30,00% Reduction For 3 People. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 575
The Black Market: 119/0/0
30,00% Reduction For 3 People.

I am Offering a 30,00% Reduction on next 3 Account Purchases at my Shops.

Only Requirement: Name me a Reason why exactle you should get the chance of this Reduction^^
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Damage reduction
06/02/2014 - Seafight - 4 Replies
Since seafight officials quickly close my posts on the forum and they say nothing is wrong i want to ask you guys what you think about this bug they fixed? they put the upgrade for crystal decks then you put 2 more canons ok my dmg raised like i got another 2 decks allright but next day they reduced the damage again i wonder how much they will do this nobody here is aware of that? it aint first time they did it:(
[Buying] Elo reduction
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I am looking for someone to reduce my elo, mainly from Bronze 4 0 LP to Bronze 5 0 LP, without making it obvious game ruining(going 0/30/0), but just making it look like bad playing, for example Support Alistar, diving and fail WQ, fail jungle ganks, etc... Offer price.
What is the cap of Cooldown Reduction %?
09/26/2012 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
I did The Prooving Grounds with Blitzcrank and had more then 100% Cooldown Reduction, but that didn't work? How much is the cap?
[Need Help] Reduction Bot
08/23/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
I wanted to make a script that controls your mouse and reduces the items in your bags for you since it's quite boring having to reduce 99 items manually. I used Auto It 3 to make the program and it works fine outside the game, but when in the game the game either crashes with a hackshield error if it's already compiled or the mouse doesn't move if it's run before compiling. Now before you accuse me of spreading viruses, I know it's my first post and it's suspicious, but I've added the...
Saturn reduction
10/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
juste to say what's the problem with F**** joymax ? after lot of checkup of saturn server now they reduce the slot to 1000 !!! any one know some new about that ?