Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering discount for someone who needs plat boost

Discussion on Offering discount for someone who needs plat boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 286/2/1
Offering discount for someone who needs plat boost

Title says everything. I'm looking for someone who needs a platinum boost and im offering him a discount. Pm me in epvp or add me on skype : wnhweather
Old 09/20/2015, 00:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
give me more info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Discount on a gold-plat boost EUNE
05/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm currently doing an order on EUNE and need a second acc to duo with a friend. I'm looking for someone who's looking to get boosted on a discounted price anywhere between gold5-plat1. If interested pm or add me on skype.
offering free boost. im plat 5 on na.
04/25/2015 - Freebies - 0 Replies
skype: andreasenpai39 this is to help build my boosting rep. so please vouch for me after. accounts must have good runes or else i cant guarantee 100 percent win rate. please have a champ for each role. will be doing lower elo first because it will be quicker.
[Selling] D2 EUNE + PLAT 3 & PLAT 4 EUW ACCS (also offering ELO BOOST)
12/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Im selling my three smurfs since i need some money, im also willing to boost your league account up to plat 5, ill do it for a really cheap price, i got a lot of free time and i could do it really fast. The accounts im selling are mine, not stolen,not physhed, not hacked, they are legit accounts. I will give elophant link, where you can take a look at the skins each account has. Here you have two screenshots for each accounts where you can check the champs and the league profile. ...
[Selling] Offering Diamond V to Masters boost for 150 euros - Limited Discount !
10/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, We are offering now: Diamond V To Masters for 150 Euros Our thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3444470-shinny-solo-q-duo-q-challenger-boos ting-trusted-fast-vpn-quality-cheap-1.html
[Buying] Boost PLAT V offering EG
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
got 2k Elitegold and 8 euro Paypal . acc is plat V with 52 points