Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cs riven 200skins+ for challenger

Discussion on cs riven 200skins+ for challenger within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cs riven 200skins+ for challenger

offering euw diamond 5 acc 200skins+ cs riven 500$ skin

missing about 10champs all runes rare name + icons

for challenger boarder acc+ challenger elo

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Riven Coaching by challenger top laner
05/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Offering cheap coaching for Riven. Take this opportunity to learn Riven from a Challenger top laner, playiing since early season 2 EU W I have done over 2500 games with Riven over the time and am used to smurf and boost with her around the diferent elo´s. Considering my abilities with riven and me being one of the best riven players in europe I will reach you everything there is to know about RIVEN The price is 7€/hour. The price will raise if more orders arrive. Skype: Gamersvice
[Selling] S4/S5 - Challenger Acc - Ex-Rank1 on EUNE - Highend - CS Riven
05/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Dear epvp community, I have just stopped playing with 'League finally and now i'm going to sell everything that connects to LoL. First of all, my MAIN account, on EUNE server: The account was originally created by me in season1 after the beta ended. Sadly i don't have the welcome e-mail, because e-mail adress was deleted, because of inactivity, but there are every recover info confirmed in the support account that im willing to give with the account. The account was ranked, but not...
[Selling] S3 dia - S4 Challenger - CS RIVEN - 6600 RP for transfer - EUNE
02/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Dear epvp community, I would like to sell my main ( 3v3 ) account. My team has disbanded and i decided to focus more on university, instead of seeking a team and waste more time for league (or dota 3 not sure with the new map). http://www.ebay.com/itm/281588689326?ssPageName=ST RK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Some details of my account: The account was originally created by me in season1 after the beta ended. Sadly i don't have the welcome e-mail, because e-mail adress was...
[Buying] an Riven Diamond/Challenger German coach
07/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Paymethod : PSC
[Buying] Looking for Diamond 1 pref Challenger Riven coach
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for a highly skilled Riven player to coach see my replays and tell me my mistakes.