Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect Script Last Hit Minion

Discussion on Perfect Script Last Hit Minion within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perfect Script Last Hit Minion

Hi i want to buy some script to make a good farm.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB MMO Minion GW2 dungeon script
01/20/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
As title points out, i want to buy dungeon script for MMO Minion GW2 bot, or WTB someone who can make it.I am paying good. If anyone it is interested, please pm me.
[Selling] GW2 Minion 1 minion key many diffrent IP adresses method
08/04/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, do you have problem with your IP address? Are you piss off when you use virtual machine? Wanna use 1 minion key with many diffrent ip adresses? I can solve your problem. It’s really good because you have possibility to use other IP in your gw, but for bot you can use one IP. Advantages: · You don’t need virtual machine · If you have good proxy it’s really easy · We can help you in real time if you have problem with description - How many minion slots you have that...
Ev0 Perfect Bunnyhop ( kein script!! )
05/02/2013 - Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 38 Replies
-
Revised Perfect Reborn Script
12/30/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 47 Replies
Well as well all know there were some bugs in my "perfect" reborn script, so I'm going to release the revised edition. First in character.cs define this public int Top = 0; Then search for: public void RebornCharacter(byte ToJob) Replace that entire void with this public void RebornCharacter(byte ToJob) { try {
[Release]Perfect RB Script
03/29/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 93 Replies
After about a week of working on this I shall release a perfect RB script for 5165. I went to the Conquer website and got the combination for every RB possible. Well a lot of people are saying its not working. Well this is pretty much just a base then I guess. As dragon said, its easy enough to manipulate. All credits go to me. First you are going to Character.cs and search for:public byte PreviousJob You are going to change that to public byte PreviousJob1 It will ask you something...