Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboosting by xVeqaz [Cheap&fast][EUW/EUNE]

Discussion on Eloboosting by xVeqaz [Cheap&fast][EUW/EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Eloboosting by xVeqaz [Cheap&fast][EUW/EUNE]

Special offer:

The first 10 customers will get 30% discount!

Vouches:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fast Cheap Eloboosting [NA][LAN]
06/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
About Me: I currently reside in high Diamond 1 and i'm still climbing. I am very dedicated to the game so i feel that i should help others get out of the current divisions that they are stuck in. I'm very responsive and adaptable, so don't hesitate to ask me any questions. Placement Games $4 Each ; $36 for all 10 (Prices May Change Based on your Previous Season ELO) Bronze Bronze 5 - Bronze 4 : $11
[Selling] Cheap Fast Eloboosting
03/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi I´m a Platin 1 Player hopefully Dia soon. I reached Silver in S3, Platin 5 in S4 and finally Platin 1 after getting placed in Plat 2. I can boost really fast and efficient as you can see above. As I am a student I need some money and can boost pretty cheap :) My general prices are: Bronze V - Bronze IV -> 4 €
[Selling] CHEAP EloBoosting + Coaching LAN/NA - your way out of ELOHell - fast and cheap!
06/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/7uTopNw.jpg?1 Past jobs http://i.imgur.com/7sPdT6H.png?1 Coaching can be negotiable. Special thanks to enverowns for this awesome design <3
Cheap & FAST Eloboosting (EUW)
03/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey! Im an high Platinium player and im looking forward to start my own league boosting service. I already boosted alot of friends accounts with succes and ultra low loss percantage. I think i can easily carry until Gold V if u got atleast a few viable champs. Since im very new in this business my first 5 costumers will get 25% off. No longer looking for vouches!!! http://i.imgur.com/BZHVMP8.png
Cheap and Fast Eloboosting!
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello Community, I have been boosting people for some time now and a friend told me that it would be worth to make a topic here to find new "customers". So if you want to grab a higher division before the season ends - youre absolutely right in this topic. So here I am - pretty new in the business and not very known. To my person: I'm a german student with alot of free time at the moment, diamond league'd, willing to help out some buddies that want to get a higher division.