Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger 3v3/Soloq Diamond 1 50€ Paypal

Discussion on Challenger 3v3/Soloq Diamond 1 50€ Paypal within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenger 3v3/Soloq Diamond 1 50€ Paypal

sold
Old 07/08/2015, 21:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

50 Euros is very cheap for an account of this value.
Old 07/08/2015, 21:54   #3

sold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Challenger 3v3/ Diamond 2 SoloQ (good mmr) for 50€ Paypal
06/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
120~ Champs 40~ Skins (triumphant ryze) and some Legenday and Udyr Ultimate Skin 10 Rune Sides Price : 50€ Paypal Skype: xlocalhostZ if u want to log into the acc push
Challenger account with diamond 1 team Diamond 5 soloq 50 skins all champs
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LOL Diamond V account with Challenger Border and 50 skins + Diamond 1 3v3 Team League of Legends Diamond 5 soloq account with normal mmr +15-20, 8 rune pages with most of the runes,All champions 50 skins,Challenger 3v3 mmr! Plat 5v5 team mmr and 15 icons! 2k rp in the account and Triuphant Ryze Server Eu Nordic and East! Season 2 Gold 1730 elo! + you get a diamond I 3v3 team 90+ lp! Challenger Border is awesome! For price contact my skype: satirikos1234 Skins Included : Frostfire Annie...
[Selling] [EUNE] 3v3 Challenger/SoloQ Diamond
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo Community. Heute habe ich beschlossen meinen League of Legends Account in den ich viel Zeit investiert habe zu verkaufen, da ich bald mit dem Studieren anfange und den Accont nicht weiter benutzen werde. Der Account ist auf EU nordic/East war Plat in SoloQ in Season 2 und in der momentan laufenden Season 3 gehört er zu den TOP 20 Teams im 3v3 ( Challenger ) und in SoloQ ist er auf Diamond III derzeit platziert. Der Account hat sehr rare Skins wie: Jax Pax Riot Singed
[Selling] 3v3 Challenger, SoloQ Diamond II acc for sale
06/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! My name is Daniel, I am a dedicated moba player. Been playing DotA for about 5 years before turning to League of Legends, which I started playing about 2 months after it got released. I am afraid my life took a turn, and I won't be able to play on a daily basis anymore, thus I would like to sell my account. I own 17 runepages and every single champion, about 90% of them also have at least one skin. You can see a detailed list of skins and runes available below. Atm I also...