Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Booster Looking For Company To Join

Discussion on Diamond Booster Looking For Company To Join within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond Booster Looking For Company To Join

Hi, I am a friendly Diamond booster who is looking to join an elo boosting company! I love to play league and have done many boosts. I need a company who is in need of a booster to boost up to plat 3 preferably!

thanks, Hotblonc
Old 05/22/2015, 05:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on Skype: guosong1998

Similar Threads Similar Threads
D1 BOOSTER WILL JOIN SERIOUS COMPANY
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey IM D1 Player and I would like to join some serious boosting company Payment methods : Paypal (verified) / PSC / moneybookers contact for more infromation : thecheapestservice
LF Diamond 3+ Booster NA to join boosting company
02/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Let me know - MSG me with proof and I'll hook you up.
LF Diamond 3+ Booster NA to join boosting company
02/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Let me know - MSG me with proof and I'll hook you up.
[Selling] EU BOOSTER WILL JOIN A COMPANY
02/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. I would like to join a boosting company, because I'm not getting enough jobs when I'm working alone. I can play on every server in EU region (West, East, Russia, Turkey). Diamond I 60~ LP s3, 2000 elo s2. I've a lot of time to play, so we can earn a lot of money together. I've got big experience with boosting and I win almost every game. I was boosting friends and friends of friends, etc. but lately I'm not getting much jobs so I decided to write this post. PM for more details...
[Selling] EU BOOSTER WILL JOIN A COMPANY
11/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I would like to join a boosting company, because I'm not getting enough jobs when I'm working alone. I can play on every server in EU region (West, East, Russia, Turkey). I'm Diamond I now, 2000 elo s2. I've a lot of time to play, so we can earn a lot of money together. I've got big experience with boosting and I win almost every game. I was boosting friends and friends of friends, etc. but lately I'm not getting much jobs so I decided to write this post. PM for more details...