Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU BOOSTER WILL JOIN A COMPANY

Discussion on EU BOOSTER WILL JOIN A COMPANY within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU BOOSTER WILL JOIN A COMPANY

Hello. I would like to join a boosting company, because I'm not getting enough jobs when I'm working alone.

I can play on every server in EU region (West, East, Russia, Turkey).

I'm Diamond I now, 2000 elo s2. I've a lot of time to play, so we can earn a lot of money together.
I've got big experience with boosting and I win almost every game.
I was boosting friends and friends of friends, etc. but lately I'm not getting much jobs so I decided to write this post.

PM for more details if you are interested.
Old 10/18/2013, 21:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me skype
Old 10/26/2013, 20:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If u need a trusted voucher add me skype : eriksensteininger
Old 11/04/2013, 22:43   #4

BUMP...
Old 11/06/2013, 23:21   #5

BUMPPPPPPP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Looking for join a booster team.
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, today i decided to join a booster team, cuse i can't get trusted.Im a platinum II player and i can at least boost in bronze & silver with 90% win rate. (contact for gold..) if anyone is looking for a booster if interessed pls add my skype : xinter34 :D sorry bad english, im french.
Looking for booster company
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello so basically how topic said iam looking for boosting company which would take me as theire booster. I just finished all schools and other stuff and now I need some money. I do pretty good in lol i can play some games with you if is it needed. Also if you think d V is low i could do some lower jobs like bronze, silver, gold, maybe some early platins. Recently i played on friend account which was silver 2 and got it to gold 2 in 2 days without any problem with somethink like 26 wins 4 loses...
Lookingto join booster team :)
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I'm a fresh Diamond player who doesnt have motivation to climb to ladder after seeing the s3 rewards, so i was thinking i may join a booster team. If anybody is intrested please send me PM here, i will give u my contact details :)
Elo Booster Company Trusted And Cheap
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Bronze V-IV=5 Euro/$ IV-III=7 Euro/$ III-II=10 Euro/$ II-I=12 Euro/$ Promtion =15 Euro/$ Silver League V-IV=10 IV-III=12
Looking for a 2k+ Dedicated ELO Booster to join team.
01/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2144509-smokex-trusted-elo-boost-service-na. html ^ My business is growing faster then I'd expected and I need more elo boosters to my team. Add me on skype for an interview: SmokeBoost Must be ready to show proof 2k elo or higher.