Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling good league account!

Discussion on Selling good league account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling good league account!

Hi,

Name: Georgielol
Opgg:
Skins: Has like 10-12, with some legendarys cbf to search all my champs to check which but if you are really buying for skins then add me and I can
IP: 9.2k
RP: 207

Am original owner, account has no chat bans, no rank bans etc

Has most champions, and enough runes to play ranked with every champion

Looking for offers @ george.cassell2 skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Selling premium account level 80 for good league of legends account
09/23/2014 - S4 League Trading - 13 Replies
Hi i'm selling s4 league account , level 80 account: Force Pack Sets : 1x Dark assasin boy 1x Battle maid women 2x motor raider women
Selling (good) S4 League Account
04/14/2014 - S4 League Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im selling my S4 Legue Account The acc itself is Pro Lvl60, and has alot of permanent stuff(more informations on screens wich i can send you on skype(2lazy 2upload them) Price would be at least 50 euro, may sound much but i think u ll agree if u saw the account im selling only with MM normally, if i even know u and i trust u like u trust me MM isn t needed but thats not the matter now why am i selling this acc? I won t have time to play the game any longer and if i play it i won t need...
Selling semi good account for League of legends
11/13/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my lvl 30 account+ your getting level 20 account with it. Level 20 account info: Champions:Cho'gath,Evelynn,Fiddlesticks,Gangplank ,Graves,Irelia,Karthus,Kassadin,Kayle,LeBlanc,Malz ahar,Master yi,Nidalee,Nocturne,Nunu,Poppy,Rammus,Renekton,Sha co,Singed,Talon,Udyr,Vayne,Wukong,Xerath Skins:Chosen master yi,Renegade talon Runes:None