Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling (good) S4 League Account

Discussion on Selling (good) S4 League Account within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling (good) S4 League Account

Hi im selling my S4 Legue Account
The acc itself is Pro Lvl60, and has alot of permanent stuff(more informations on screens wich i can send you on skype(2lazy 2upload them)
Price would be at least 50 euro, may sound much but i think u ll agree if u saw the account
im selling only with MM normally, if i even know u and i trust u like u trust me MM isn t needed but thats not the matter now
why am i selling this acc?
I won t have time to play the game any longer and if i play it i won t need such an account.
U will get my skype on request.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling (NA) GOOD League of Legends Account for Runescape Items/Cash
06/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
An acc with near 850 wins, 10 pages of runes, 10-20 skins, 80-90 champions, 5k rp left etc. Rank solo q 1300+ I'm looking for Runescape Items/Rares/Gold If you're interested in it, I will provide more information with along screenshots/live cams. Made another thread, cause I don't know how to bump /Close Thead nevermind, just seeing no one wants this trade of a good deal. I'm planning to give the account to my irl friend. Thanks anyways. Have a good day.
Selling semi good account for League of legends
11/13/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my lvl 30 account+ your getting level 20 account with it. Level 20 account info: Champions:Cho'gath,Evelynn,Fiddlesticks,Gangplank ,Graves,Irelia,Karthus,Kassadin,Kayle,LeBlanc,Malz ahar,Master yi,Nidalee,Nocturne,Nunu,Poppy,Rammus,Renekton,Sha co,Singed,Talon,Udyr,Vayne,Wukong,Xerath Skins:Chosen master yi,Renegade talon Runes:None