Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

--------Pax Jax For sell. All servers Available now ---Trusted\reliable\friendly-----

Discussion on --------Pax Jax For sell. All servers Available now ---Trusted\reliable\friendly----- within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 171/0/6
--------Pax Jax For sell. All servers Available now ---Trusted\reliable\friendly-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 04/10/2015, 18:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 136/1/0
U are able to go first (because of your 5 negative ratings) ?
Old 04/10/2015, 18:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 571/0/0
I can recommend him : ) bought other skin codes and all was fine : ) +
Old 04/10/2015, 18:13   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Trusted seller,bought lots of codes from him,one of the best sellers on Elitepvpers
Old 04/10/2015, 18:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abiiqu View Post
U are able to go first (because of your 5 negative ratings) ?
Unfortunaly I cant. I have only 2 of this kind, and I am kinda known trader in the LOL skins section.

I could explain u why I have 5 negatives but I dont feel like I need to convince u.

Thanks omar and polski
Old 04/10/2015, 18:55   #6

Answered

First buyer gets 10 precents. discount

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gabon Boosting Service - 100% Win - 100% Friendly and Very cheap - Reliable - Vouches
06/02/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 19 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/LRN7RUL.png General information. We are a couple of guys that will be boosting across almost all regions with a 100% win rate. We all are experienced players & know what we're doing. For you to rank up as fast as possible we'll be trying to get you points in the match to gain a faster rank up & as well for a better experience for you the player. We will be boosting all ranks within CSGO's ranking system. The payment will be done with rare skins or paypal. Note- We...
[Trading] Very Cheap, Reliable And Friendly CS:GO boosting service
03/17/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
BOOSTING?? Our service will boost accounts from silver 1 to DMG. CHEATING?? No absolutely not, We dont use cheats at any kinda situation and we dont want any harm to our customers or their accounts. WIN or LOSE?? We do not offer 100% winrate in higher skill groups like MGE but it should be pretty easy to us to handle. (Own Rank) DMG-LE. We recommend you not to play MM on that account during the time we boost your account becuase it might ruin the WIN streak.
[Selling] [NA / LAN] Boosting up to D3 ! Fast, cheap, reliable >Friendly<*:)
03/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Howdy ! I'd like to start a Boosting here on Epvpers. I've been boosting for other websites / bignames for awhile and feel like trying my luck here aswell to get a little bit more orders ! Thanks for reading ! *I'll do a couple vouches for TRUSTED members.
[Selling] Gabon Boosting Service - 100% Win - 100% Friendly and Very cheap - Reliable - Vouches
02/07/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
close this theard bugged
DuoQ boost + Fast + Reliable + Friendly
04/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, we are Boostpants, 2 Diamond players from EUW with a lot of free time and previous experience in elo boosting friends we played with. We main a few combos we use to climb elo (Bot lane / Mid +Jungle) for maximum efficiency and assurance no matter how champion select goes, every role can be filled by a experienced player. As of now playing on our mains gets a bit repetitive at times and we always liked playing with other friends who were just not as high to help them out and see them...