Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DuoQ boost + Fast + Reliable + Friendly

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DuoQ boost + Fast + Reliable + Friendly

Hey guys, we are Boostpants, 2 Diamond players from EUW with a lot of free time and previous experience in elo boosting friends we played with. We main a few combos we use to climb elo (Bot lane / Mid +Jungle) for maximum efficiency and assurance no matter how champion select goes, every role can be filled by a experienced player. As of now playing on our mains gets a bit repetitive at times and we always liked playing with other friends who were just not as high to help them out and see them progress. We are here today to offer our Elo-Boosting service to you today and I promise you won’t be dissapointed.

We have been playing League of Legends with each other since Season 1 and always preferred to play roles that have synergies with each other to put up best performance and game results. Therefore if you happen to have a friend in a similar elo range to yourself, we offer up to 20% off both amounts for double boost requests.

The only requirement is to have a decent pool of champions and 2 basic rune pages(eg:15AD/15AP, armor + mres) or anything close to that, anything more is great.

Servers we can play on: EUW, EUNE

We promise:

* 100% security and confidentiality
*Pre-Boosting discussions on Skype/TeamSpeak3 – any questions regarding prices, bundles and progress can be discussed
* Log-in process available through Team Viewer
* Special Requests / specific interactions with friends list members (eg: do not respond to any messages, etc)
*Very affordable and great speed of service

If you would like to try us out send us a PM here or add on Skype: ildiscooo

Prices (Single Account) ----PayPal ONLY

Bronze V to Bronze IV : 5€
Bronze IV to Bronze III : 5€
Bronze III to Bronze II : 5€
Bronze II to Bronze I : 5€
Bronze I to Silver V : 7€

Silver V to Silver IV : 7€
Silver IV to Silver III : 7€
Silver III to Silver II : 8€
Silver II to Silver I : 8€