Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 1/Master/Challenger 3v3 or 5v5 Teams

Discussion on Diamond 1/Master/Challenger 3v3 or 5v5 Teams within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 143
Arrow Diamond 1/Master/Challenger 3v3 or 5v5 Teams

Hello,

i want to buy 5v5 or 3v3 High Elo Teams (Ownership).

Please add me and tell me what you sell and how much you want for it.

Thank you;

up
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Challenger/Diamond/Master Slots and teams [NA]
10/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Grab your chance and become a part of a CHALLENGER/MASTER: 3 vs 3 team for this season and get the rewards for challenger for yourself at end of season! Server: NA ONLY Rewards: Ward skin + Challenger border + Challenger profile banner Challenger Price : $250 USD / SLOT (Including wins) LAST FEW SPOTS LEFT Challenger Price without wins: $150 USD / SLOT (Not including wins, you have to get the wins by yourself) Master Price: $150 USD / SLOT (Including wins)
[Buying] Diamond 1/Master/Challenger 3v3 or 5v5 Teams
04/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, i want to buy 5v5 or 3v3 High Elo Teams (Ownership). SERVER: EUW Only! Skype: boost24-7 Please add me and tell me what you sell and how much you want for it.
[Selling] 3v3 Diamond and Challenger Teams! [NA]
08/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey all! We are now selling 3v3 teams up to Challenger! As of right now, we are offering three different options for these 3v3 teams: The first option is straight up buying a team. Our second option is buying a team and including 10 wins onto your account so you are eligible for rewards, and lastly, our third option is buying a slot on a team, which means your account will be eligible for the season rewards for that team. Below I will go into the benefits of buying each option so you can decide...
[Selling] 3v3 Diamond and Challenger Teams!
07/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Note: For now, this is only for NA. However, if you are interested in other serves such as EUW/EUNE, send me a message on skype and if it garners enough interest we can work something out. Hey all! Hyped ELO Boosting is now selling 3v3 teams up to Challenger! As of right now, we are offering three different options for these 3v3 teams: The first option is straight up buying a team. Our second option is buying a team and including 10 wins onto your account so you are eligible for rewards, and...
[Selling] Diamond 1 Account with 3 Challenger Teams and 2 Diamond Teams
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
BASIC INFO: